Marry Me

Author's Note: Just a reminder, I will be updating each story every other day. Please take a minute and read the other if you have a moment. Continue to vote and comment on your favorite parts! I love hearing your thoughts and opinions :) x

He pauses and stares at you a moment before speaking again, "Marry me."

You take a step back, jaw hanging open, "I...w-what did you just say?"

Loki's eyes are smiling and searching yours, "Marry me," he repeats taking a step closer to you.

"Loki..." you feel the tears start forming in your eyes.

"You do not have to answer right now. This..." he shakes his head and laughs, "is far from any ideas I had in mind when asking you bu..."

You're just staring at Loki, "Yes." You blurt out, cutting his sentence off.

Loki's head snaps up to look at you, "Di-did you just....?"

You close the gap between you and Loki, cup his face in your hands and smile, "Yes, Loki. Mind, heart....and soul, yes."

His eyes light-up once more, smile as big as ever, right before he crashes his lips onto yours.

Your lips are glued together for a few seconds, before you both pull away.

"I am going to do all that I can, to be the man worthy of your love," Loki says resting his forehead on yours.

Your hand is still on his cheek, "You already are."

Loki takes that same hand and kisses it. When he does however, your eyes blur, triggering a vision from your very first conversation with Loki on the balcony. 

"What is it, darling?" He mumbles, still kissing your hand. 

You barely hear him, but you're still able to talk as the vision continues, "It all makes sense now." 

"Do enlighten me," his fingers play with yours.

Now you come out of the vision, and you're back in your bedroom with Loki, "The vision I had when our hands first created that light on the balcony. It was more than just our kiss that I saw." You pause, slowly putting your hands on the side of his head, "Look."

A montage of clips and images, some memories, but more of things to come, plays now in both of your heads.

You begin to drop your hands back to your sides, but Loki takes them in his, "Sorry, I could have shown you earlier."

Loki lightly kisses you, "Come." Without another word, he leads you to the main room.

Tony, Pepper, Nat, Steve, Thor, Bruce, and Peter are hanging out throughout the kitchen and living room. Loki walks you up to the kitchen, where Pepper and Tony are. 

"Cassidy, Lok," Pepper looks up from her plate of food and smiles.

Tony lifts his head as well, "Mischief. Cass."

The confidence Loki had walked in with has decreased a tad, "Pepper. Stark."

You raise your eyebrows at the interaction, "Righttt, not awkward at all, guys."

Loki takes your hand again, and looks at Tony, "I would like to marry your daughter."

Your eyes go wide at his forwardness. Nat happens to be walking behind Tony and Pepper to the sink, so she takes the knife near Tony when Loki finishes his sentence.

You look from Loki to your dad and Pepper. Everyone has gone quiet in the room, understandably.

Tony's face is unreadable, as he's simply been looking at Loki. After what feels like 20 minutes, he walks around the island to the 2 of you.