updated note as if July 11, 2021

hi all!

having been written this almost 7 years ago, i have realized the utmost cringe, stereotypical comments, and just utmost ignorance for majority of how my stories were created. being that i was exposed on the internet at a young age, i wrote this purely for the sake of fun and thought little to nothing to how my stories and dialogue went.

i've realized as i've reread most of this (as internally awful as it was rereading something so disturbing to my eyes) it was definitely wrong for me to make stereotypical commentary. for that, i apologize if anything said in my stories may have been hurtful, damaging, and ignorant. i have definitely grown as a person and my viewpoint changed dramatically from the past and i hope to continue learning more.

as i've liked to point out, i wanted to thank our generation today for speaking up on how utterly flat and boring y/n tends to be in the older stories. i applaud and thank readers for voicing out the problems most authors made in the past especially when creating a character or an oc. the drastic change in stories today are of great improvement as opposed to the past. i thank you all for criticizing my writing as it has helped me in the to turn most, if not all, comments into words of encouragement and strength.

on that note, i hope my failure as a young author can be humorous nonetheless. i thank you all for your constructive criticisms in the comments. thank you so much for all the support i have gotten, good or bad as they may have been. <3