- ix -

The limited space between you and Robbie caused you to be flustered, yet uncomfortable. You attempted to pry your hands once again, yet his strength is no match against yours. He smirked at your efforts, leaning closer just to tease you.

"Aw, what's the matter Princess?"

You scowled, "Let. Go. Of. Me."

He bit his lip, shaking his head mockingly.

"I'm afraid I can't let that happen so easily. See, I get what I want. And what I want is-"

You didn't wish to hear him to finish his sentence, resulting to why you spit right on his cheek. He paused, licking his bottom lip while wiping his cheek with his shoulder. For a moment you thought he'd release his grip, but you were mistaken. If anything, your actions angered him lightly, causing his grip to tighten if it were possible. You could feel the bruises beginning to blossom against yours wrists as he continued to squeeze them.

"You shouldn't have done that, love."

"Why shouldn't I?"

He didn't answer.

But his actions did speak louder than his words.

His lips crashed down against yours, hard enough to bruise even your lips. He took your lip between his teeth, biting it ever so lightly causing you to whimper. He smirked that mocking smirk of his once again, as continued his little session, whether or not you responded to him.

However, the sound of the doors slamming open interrupted your little mutual kissing. Robbie however, didn't seemed to have pulled away, not even bothering to mind their visitors.

"Hey! Is anyone in here?"

'Beth! ...Oh god, if she sees-'

Your thoughts were interrupted by a gasp; Ella. Her eyes widened, witnessing your little 'make-out session'. Soon your other friends came along, and by then, Robbie finally gave you the access of escaping. You shoved him off of you, wiping your lips, and taking your things in the process. He leaned his back against the opposite locker, digging his hands in his pockets as he watched you run off towards your friends.

"We're not done yet, Princess." He called out. Yourself, and your friends turned to glance at him one last time. Glaring, you pushed passed your friends and walked towards the bathroom. By the time your friends entered the room, you were already dressed up, though your disheveled hair meant another thing. You were obviously pissed, angry, violated.

"What happened back-"

"I. Didn't. Kiss. Him- He - I..." you groaned, dropping to the ground and clutching your knees, "I didn't do any- anything! He came to me... I-"

Ella knew you were stressed out and panicked, so she rubbed your back in hopes to calm you down. Judy on the other hand, dug in her purse, before bringing out a water bottle and handing it over towards you. Thanking her silently, you proceeded to drink, taking deep breaths afterward.

Before anything, Beth began to speak up, "Look, we trust you okay? It's not your fault, it was he that wanted to mess with you."

Ella added, "We know ...you didn't kiss him back. Plus.. you.. err, did look kinda.. uncomfortable." Her voice sounded so hush, and comforting.

Your friends resumed to soothe you down, to the point where they had you dying of laughter. You were all tardy for the next class, but they've repeatedly assured you that they weren't planning on getting their butts off the floor, until you were happy and smiling.

Needless to say, they kept that promise.

-

Classes passed by like another blur. As usual, you couldn't wait for it to end just so you could head home, and rest yourself. As class proceeded to continue, you found yourself thinking deeper thoughts. You were distracted by the events from earlier at the locker room.

As the teacher jabbered on about gravity, you thought, 'Why would he suddenly kiss me?'

Of course a part of you screamed that it was merely a joke, nothing more. Yet another part said otherwise, saying maybe he does carry a tiny bit of something for you. You scoffed. What kind of idiot would even think he actually likes you? Hell, he'd rather embarrass you in public than to even kiss you.

Your thoughts wandered off, what if you two actually ended up together? You silently giggled at the thought of him pouting, considering he always wears that smug grin, or smirk all the time, you thought it'd be cute.

...Wait, cute-?

"Ehem..? Miss Too-Distracted-To-Pay-Attention? Will you please repeat what I'd just stated?" Your teacher impatiently coughed.

You blushed lightly, and stuttered out a string of incoherent words. She only sighed, repeating her instructions for you.

Unfortunately, the rest of the day required your eyes and attention to the board and teacher. How great was that?

-

As school drastically ended, you bid your friends a good bye, as they headed off to their daily practices after school. You wished one day you'll earn the chance to see them rehearse, after all your schedule wasn't very hectic. You thought it'd be fun to see them perform, but they've repeatedly told you to wait for a little while as they still are unprepared to perform. Reluctant, you'd only nod in impatience while they giggled.

"Hey, Ponyboy!"

You recognized his voice, and it made you smile. Turning around you greeted him with a grin.

"Hey Alec, so what's up?"

He grinned, wrapping his arm around you as he led you out the school just as he'd always do. It was almost like a routine to him.

"Nothing, but someone will be treating you a little snack today."

-

You couldn't thank Alec enough for his kindness. He'd only laugh at your response however, insisting that it was no big deal & that it was the least he could do for a friend.

"H-Hey, y'know that kid, Robbie Kay?" You stuttered, nervously. He looked up from his now finished food, wiping his lips before answering.

"New fella? Yea, I bumped into him earlier. He seemed to have been in a good mood, too."

You pursed your lips, "He... kissed me. In the lockers."

Alec seemed to have been taken back by your reply. He opened his mouth to answer, but you beat him to it.

"BUT- It.. I- It was mutual. I-I-I didn't kiss him. O-Okay? We're clear right, right, right?"

He leaned back, surprised, before letting out a fit of laughter. You raised a brow at his sudden actions, giving him a moment to catch some air for himself.

"Babydoll, you need to calm down. The dude was prolly just y'know... teasin' ya. I mean let's face it. He does that to every girl," he drank his soda afterward.

For some odd reason, his response caused your guts to tighten up a knot.

You were positive you felt hurt.

You couldn't possibly like him already ....right?

-

// sorry for updating late. I've been growing busy but I promise to update a little faster. :)