- End -

The moon illuminated around the busy city, honking cars and police sirens were sealed off by the shut windows. The curtains slightly danced in the room, the cold air from the air conditioner bringing the atmosphere off to an almost ice land.

Your fingers gently padded over the ink on his skin, he tensed underneath your grip. Each time, you'd pause to ask him of the meaning of the sudden art, yet he'd only reply with a funny yet vulgar story, earning an amused chuckle from you.

Shifting yourself lightly from his lap, his hands reach up to gently caress your hips, as your fingertips made their way to the tattooes on his neck. Although you had no clue what this sign meant, you nonetheless admired the detailed creation on his body. You slowly pulled yourself away from him, resting your hands on his shoulder.

Staring into his eyes, you found out that no matter how wrong this looked, it felt right. And that's all that mattered.

“What'll happen to us now?”

He gently squeezed your hips, “I've been meaning to ask you this for a while but, move in with me. I found an apartment recently, and it's very close to that college you're attending to. I can work for the both us, in fact I already have a job at that nearby tattoo parlor anyway so it's won't be a problem.”

“I don't know,” you pouted, “..how would I know you won't cheat on me with some other worker?”

“Idiot, did you think I finished high school cause they 'pitied' me?”

You laughed, “I'm kidding. Of course I'll move in with you, I love you.”

He pulled you in for another kiss, pushing your body flush against his own. His tongue gently encircled over yours, as he dominated your cavern, eliciting a soft moan from you. Once he pulled away, his forehead rested over yours.

The sight to anyone would've been very disgusting. A pierced man, whom skin was dirtied with unnecessary creations, delicately holding some girl who definitely has a better future than the president itself. Yes it was indeed a mistake. But this is one mistake neither of you won't regret making.

“I love you too.”

- End -