- Unknown -

There's a first in everything, and this will be the very first time you actually smiled while walking out from a class and towards your next one. Felix's arm was wrapped tightly around your waist, while your arms embraced his. Your smile mirrored his, and you couldn't fight the excitement that bursted inside you. He's already been transferred to your school, and the teachers and counselors and couldn't resist his charming smile, allowing him to be in the same classes as you.

A laugh escaped both of your lips, as you walked through the doors of your next class. To your disappointment, your teacher placed you both in separate seats to prevent any sudden erupt of giggles right in the middle of her lecture. Hesitantly, you released his grip as he walked to his seat, you doing the same.

You hadn't noticed that Robbie was already in the room, seated on the seat behind you. His burning gaze sent shivers down your spine, as you slowly took your seat. You could feel his fiery stare on your back, and it was making you uncomfortable.

The class continued on, your attention would occasionally split from your teacher and to Felix. From across the room, you could still make out the silly faces he'd give you, making you laugh silently. It went on for a few minutes, remaining unnoticed. It didn't necessarily meant that you've forgotten about the fuming teenager behind you. You decided to finally give him a glance, and to your confusion his eyes were staring longingly through the window. A pang of guilt suddenly hit you, seeing the look of sadness and anger cross his eyes.

No. Not again.

You were not going to risk getting hurt again.

You've vowed countless times that you would drain out every single feeling of love towards him. Besides, he'd removed you out of his life. And it was your turn to do the same.

The bell jolted you out of your thoughts, your eyes automatically scanning over Felix, whom was busy stuffing his notebooks in his bag. You grinned at how adorable he looked, finding yourself walking towards him. Your steps halted, when a hand wrapped around your wrist. Following the arm, your eyes caught the same boy, who's attention was towards the window. He opened his mouth to speak up, when another voice rang in your ears.

“Hey, I was wondering if we could-- who's he?” Felix jogged towards your direction, the small smile on his lips faltering at the sight of Robbie. Robbie, however, narrowed his eyes at him.

You took the chance and wrenched your lips out of his grip, standing closely to Felix. As if instinct took over him, his hand shot up to wrap an arm around you protectively. Robbie's brows furrowed, his gut twisting inside him.

“He's.. just a friend. C'mon, let's go grab our lunch. I heard they're having french fries today.” You tugged him out of the classroom, and he followed with a small shrug. You glanced back at Robbie, who's eyes were glaring through Felix's back. You turned back to your boyfriend, laughing as he continued on with his famous hilarious stories.

“I've been curious, what've you been doing after all these years? Selling drugs, or some sort?” He laughed at your joke, sipping his drink before replying.

“Ohhh, sure yes I have,” he replied sarcastically, you rolled your eyes, “But I have been traveling quite a lot. School was a bit pressure, since I constantly moved. My parents would fight almost everyday. Y'know, it wasn't the prettiest vacation.”

His loving gaze shifted to you, “But when I moved here, and found out that this was your hometown, I felt every problem I had disappear. I was beyond excited. I kept thinking 'How has she been?' 'Does she remember me?'. Then I heard about this incident of you being captured. I was so worried. Ever since then, I've searched for you. I wasn't going to let you fall into danger once again,” He raised his hand to gently wipe off the speck of ketchup on the corner of your lips, “When I finally found you, I felt like the happiest person alive.”

You felt your shattered heart mending from his sweet words. A blush made its way to your cheeks, your gaze falling to your lap, unable to look at him all of a sudden. A hint of worry washed over him, and he leaned closer towards you.

“W-What's the matter? Did.. Did I say something wrong? Hey! Look at me.”

His eyes widened in surprise, when you lifted up your head, a grin crossed over your beautiful features.

“How can you still manage to make me fall in love with you more?” Your hushed voice said. He softened up and smiled playfully before shrugging.

“Probably because of my good looks.”

You weakly slapped his arm and he pouted as if he was affected. He rubbed his arm and mumbled a small 'Owwie', earning a laugh from you.

Completely oblivious of your surroundings, another pair of eyes were silently watching your every move. Said eyes were coated with anger, despair, and a slight hint of regret. A sigh emitted from his mouth, as he returned his attention to his food.

// Robbie's POV

It was very unlike me to act this way. My attention was completely glued on either my 'soon-to-be-abandoned' food, or the giggling woman who was seated a few tables away from me. It was fortunate that they had no clue I was spying.

Rebecca blabbered on about the plans she made for the both of us this weekend, but I hardly even paid attention. One of these days, I wouldn't hesitate to tell her to shut up--

“Hey! Babe!! ..Robbie!” I felt a strong hand, snap me out of my senses. Damn this woman.

“What?”

“I've been calling your name for the past 15 minutes, and all you've been doing is staring at that stupid salad on your plate!” She huffed, “I asked, when are you taking me to the movies?”

“Movies..?” I'd rather jump off the Golden Gate Bridge.

“Of course! It's been a while since we've gone on a date together.” Her arms immediately linked with mine, pulling me close.

I raised a brow, “We went out 24 hours ago.. to Starbucks.”

“So?!”

I sighed, “Fine. I can never resist your beauty.” Lies. Well.. partly. She's still hot.

She squealed, leaning forward to plant a quick peck on my cheeks, “I love you!”

As lunch continued on, Rebecca glued herself to my arm. She was relatively cooperative with being quiet as I continued to think. Once again, I was interrupted, my vibrating phone causing me to jump lightly. I slid the item out of my pocket, brows furrowing at the caller ID.

'Unknown.'

“Babe? Excuse me, for a moment. I'll be quick.” I leaned down to place a chaste kiss on her lips to make it seem believable. She bought it luckily, releasing her iron grip from my arm, as I stood to the side before answering the call.

“Hello.”

How've you been, Kay?”

That voice..

My back slowly faced the owner of that familiar voice.

He was alone.

My stern glare, met with his mocking one.

“Felix.”