- Untainted -

[Briefly mentions rape. Please be aware.]

Numb.

That was all that you felt.

Numb.

From so much pain.

Your bruising wrists didn't even bother you anymore. It was almost as if the pain was never there to begin with. You drifted your gaze to the blackness around you, your once gleaming orbs now dull and lifeless. If it was halloween, you'd be hella favorable according to your wrecked state.

The sudden collection of boots clanking on the ground seemed to slightly snap you out of your daze. Eyes swarmed with anger and frustration gently rolled up to find the unknowing presence.

A man close to his 30's stood tall with a long black trench coat, the tie inside said coat clearly showed the grey suit he wore underneath. His black pants hung loosely around his waist, his knee high boots matching the dark glint beneath his ocean blue eyes. His hair was shorter than Felix's, but what bothered you was the sharp hook on his left hand. You gulped nervously, curious and intimidated by the said man.

“'Thought you would've had her around your finger in a week?”

Felix, who stood next to him, clicked his tongue, “Women can be persistent.”

Dry chuckles filled the room from his humor, even the slightest noise made you flinch in disgust. Your head suddenly lifted, dull eyes suddenly held captive with your ex-lover's mocking gaze.

For once, you actually thought that he would be the key to unlock your heart. That he would be the prince that'd sweep you off your feet on those fairytales you'd constantly re-read on a daily basis. That he would be your one true love. A sad smile was mirrored back to his smirk, notifying your loss, your defeat, your disappointment.

As your thoughts ended, a calloused hand caressing against your cheek brought you back to your situation. Normally, you would've cowered away in fear from the sudden touch, yet you were far too weak to even curse him. All you could muster was a fiery glare, to which he chuckled at. His hand left your cheek, turning on his heels.

“Kay, you have a rather sensational taste for a natural beauty.

...Wait.

You don't mean-

Another light suddenly emitted from the ceiling to your right, illuminating another chair, along with a rather familiar fellow whom was trashing himself to freedom. His head snapped to your direction, eyes widening in surprise... and fear.

An audible gulp ran down his throat, his adams apple bobbing, “'Bloody hell, what is she doing here?! No, wrong question.. what are you planning on her, Killian?”

You couldn't bear to look him in the eye. A wave of guilt washing over you. If only then had you realised Felix's true intentions, none of this would've happened. If only you would've listened to him, instead of leading to assumption that he was jealous, none of this would've happened.

Robbie was a wreck, it was far obvious that the poor teenager went through hell and back. His hair was unkempt, and disheveled, right eye bruised with a slight purple swelling. Those lips that once caressed yours are now damped with blood and deep cuts, even the corner of his mouth dripped with red substance. His pants were tattered, certain spots held dry blood from possible previous torture. His shirt, it hardly even looked like a shirt anymore. His upper torso was nearly exposed, but you could see at the corner of your eyes, gashes of whip slashes and evident cuts and bruises tampered with his tattooed skin. His once pale complexion now surrounded with greater damage, and you were sure that if his tatted skin was permanent,