- Savior -

Warning ; Contains foul language.

They were rather clever in picking a perfect condition to abduct the both of you. Although the two of you had fled the warehouse, and the abandoned house, it was absolute no use to escape if the rest of your escape route was followed by sand... lots and lots of sand. The sweltering heat burned your skin, eyes squinting towards the far off city. You felt Robbie squeeze your hand, making you glance upwards at him.

“Bastards dragged us to some desert.”

You furrowed your brows, “But we'll never be able to call for help in this condition.”

“Indeed you won't.”

Both your heads snapped to the sudden presence. A small gasp emitted from you, though Robbie remained unfazed. He stood his ground, pushing your figure behind him protectively. He breathed out.

“Now what? You'll take us back to that poor excuse of a warehouse and torture the hell out of us?”

Killian chuckled, pressing his thumb and index finger to the bridge of his nose, “Why bother dragging you back there, when I can clearly torture you right here and now?”

Suddenly, you felt a force yank you out of your lover's tight grasp, making you whimper from the pain. The man wrapped his arm around your neck preventing your escape, his other hand pressing the barrel of his gun against your temple. A silent tear streamed down your cheek, Robbie was sure he wanted to cry then and there. You met the pain and anguish through your blurred vision, his shoulders dropping up and down from his heavy panting.

“Let her go. If you wanted to torture me, then why bother harming those that mean nothing to you?!” He turned around to meet the smug grin that Killian was shooting him. The sight made Killian far more that pleased, finally fulfilling his requital.

“Simply torturing you physically won't encrypt my message in your mind. Besides, it's much more entertaining seeing you suffer this way. It proves how simply weak you are, allowing for your dark demeanor to be broken down by some..” he nodded his head towards you, “..bratty, stubborn idiot. I thought you were better than that.”

Robbie held back a smirk, “Says the same man who went psycho once he figured a man, whom not to mention is far from being attractive, had obtained the woman he ever loved,” he stood a step forward, “..we're a lot more alike than you think.”

Killian growled inwardly, and nodded at your direction once more. You let out a small yelp once you felt your abductor, pulling the hammer of his gun. Robbie turned around, a brow twitching in anger. One pull from the trigger, and you'd be bidding him your last farewell. With a brave gulp, you squeezed the arm of this unknown man.

“Robbie just leave, p-please.. just go. You've done enough for me, and now is my time. Knowing that I'm your lover has already made me content. I'm happy now, it's okay. Please leave.. for your own sake--”

"Fucking hell no, can you even hear yourself? Don't throw me those 'I'm happy let me die' bullshit. There's no way I'm leaving you. And congrats to you being happy for dying, but please be less selfish. Some of us here won't take your death too well, and hint fucking hint you're talking to him right now.”

He didn't mean to sound harsh, it was merely his way of knocking some sense into you. He wanted to scream in rage, his mind blanking out. He knew deep down, it was difficult to escape this situation.

Killian clicked his tongue, “I'm tired of this lovey-dovey quarrel.” He too, raised a gun pointed straight at Robbie's head. Contrary to your panicked expression, the tatted boy held the same expression as before; uninterested.