- Blanked Out -

Your eyes fixed against his leaning frame, a quirking smile twisted on his lips. He still had the nerve to smile, even after his recent behavior between him and Felix.

For an odd reason, you couldn't feel the slightest hint of annoyance flood your body. Instead, you were somewhat glad that he'd accompanied you, even to the limited time remaining. Releasing a sigh, you shut your locker, answering him with a thought.

"Why are you here?"

"To see you, of course."

Silence.

The silent atmosphere enveloped the both of you. Although the hallway plunged with great commotion, your ears heard nothing but a blur of jibber-jabbering.

You opened your mouth to speak, but was replaced with choked words. He took the initiative to twist the subject.

The words left his tongue so smoothly, not even the slightest angst in his tone, "I broke up with Rebecca."

"So, you came to offer me as your rebound girl? Offer declined."

Furrowing your brows, you attempted to shoot him your deadliest glare, but it was useless. Your orbs showed happiness, relief, and /hope/.

"Of course not," a dry chuckle left his chapped lips, "I just.. y'know.. wanted to say hi. And, where's your jackass boyfriend?"

Anger suddenly surged through your body, fists clenching until they turned paper white. Your eyes showed that he'd taken it rather too far.

He chuckled, pinching the bridge of his nose, "He has the nerve to call himself the perfect boyfriend, when he can't even accompany y-"

SMACK!

A stinging, and burning sensation blossomed on his cheeks, his narrowed, yet pained, eyes glaring at you. You were panting heavily, eyes slightly watery.

For a moment, you felt guilty, but the fury that rushed through your veins caused you to lose your patience.

"For your information, my "Jackass" of a boyfriend is suffering from his injuries inside the infirmary. Those bruises that you happened to have left him haven't completely healed yet, so I would appreciate if you shut the hell up."

Tongue laced with venom, a growl emitted from your swollen lips. A protective side of yourself was suddenly revealing, even Robbie was puzzled that you were willing to do /that/ over someone you love.

And.. it hurt.

But he was unwillingly stubborn, refusing to surrender, "If your said boyfriend was suffering, then he's not exactly in that much pain if he had the strength to make out with you, hm?"

Your gaze softened, your fists unraveling, a wave of embarrassment washing over you.

He was right.

Well, maybe he would have the strength to kiss you, but to initiate it to the next level? ...He couldn't have been in that much pain if he wished to follow his desires, right?

No.

You weren't going to believe Robbie again. He'd hurt you, caused you the most unexplainable pain. You weren't going to fall for his tricks so easily.

"That's none of your business-"

"If it involves you, then it automatically makes it my business," he stepped over to you, "You can't trust him so easily.."

You dead panned, "Why not?"

His hand reached up to push the strands of your hair behind your ear, you involuntary shivered at his actions.

"I know the two of you had a history together, but you never know. People change. And sometimes, not for the better. I'm ..only worried that you'll be hurt."

You pushed him off failing to find the strength to do it roughly, "If you're so concerned about my feelings being crushed, then why did you do the opposite? Why did you hurt me?"

His lips parted to reply, but he couldn't recollect the right thoughts to explain his intentions. You were met with his silence, you sighed.

"I have to get to class. You should too, bell's ringing soon."

Stepping out of his way, you rushed to find your next class. You didn't speed walk to avoid tardiness, though it was for the sake of removing yourself from that situation.

Robbie remained in his spot, fingers leaning up to gently caress his throbbing cheek.

"If I didn't reject you, you could've fallen to a greater danger."

-

Few days after the incident with Robbie, you successfully found the will to ignore him whenever you felt his presence. Well, in all honesty, the passed few days you haven't really seen him. You constantly thought he'd be on his seat since on certain classes he'd be seated close to you, but the atmosphere was always silent when his name was called, thus the teacher would mark his attendance absent. You'd usually shrug off the feeling of heavy and discomfort on your chest, but as his absence grew further you couldn't bear worrying for his sake.

You half-blamed yourself, regretting the things you spat to him before. However, he couldn't have been that sensitive, since he's probably dealt with worse situations.

You continued to ponder all throughout nutrition, Felix noticing that you've left the solar system and drifted to your thoughts.

"....llo? Come back to earth, sweetie. I have brownies-"

"H-huh?! Oh.. right, sorry Felix. I was thinking."

He nudged you lightly, "You prefer to think over some silly little thing, instead of spending a fantastic time with your boyfriend?"

A small blush crept up your cheeks, failing to hide your embarrassment. All he did was laugh, the melodic little sound was enough for you to brighten a smile.

"Oh fine, Mr. Bossy," you lifted up a small piece of brownie, bringing it to his lips, "Now, say 'Ahh..'".

-

Darkness consumed every single light that he could possibly make out. Although he never feared it, he couldn't deny the small sense of nervousness in the pit of his stomach.

He would run, but it was futile. His wrists are bound from a tight rope behind his back, ankles tied to the legs of what he felt was a chair. He wasn't blindfolded, and if he was it wouldn't make that much of a difference. His mouth was sealed with something sticky, probably some stupid duct tape. Whomever his abductor was, he was pretty clever. He even tied his waist to the chair, in hopes that it was a suffice attempt to make him avoid escaping.

His mind swirled with confusion. He's been here for approximately 3 or maybe 4 days, growing drowsier and drowsier. Luckily, they were considerate enough to give him edible treats, but he could never make out their faces since they his in shadows.

What could they possibly want with him?