- viii -

It was a miracle that your friends had finally joined you for your next period. You couldn't be more happier, now that you felt less lonely. You hastily removed your uniform, quickly changing into your Physical Ed. before you resulted under the tardy list. Unlike yourself, your friends could hardly care less if whether or not they'll fall late-not even Ella.

Lacing up your shoes rapidly, you dashed out the door, greeting your coach with drained energy. It was only 2nd period, and honestly you were beyond jaded from the previous class' project. Nonetheless, you put on your best smile and attempted to look bright for everyone else.

"Alright students, schedule will be the usual. Team A, basketball. Team B, volleyball. And Team C, one mile. Move it!"

Coach Jim is usually strict to most people, but to you, not really. You thought his voice was strict, but not himself. Even his directions wouldn't have sounded demanding if not for that loud, booming voice of his. In his class, every student receives a chance to change Teams, and activities. Currently, you were under Team C, current activity, running.

"Team C! Front and Center for a moment," He suddenly interrupted. It was unlikely for him to suddenly interrupt, so the students rapidly dashed towards him, not wanting to result to more trouble.

Your eyes squinted to the figure standing next to him, but you could barely make out who it was. As you neared him, your heart beat rapidly, praying to the heaven's above that it wasn't who you expected.

"Listen up, this here is the new kid. He was originally suppose to be in Coach Damon's class but he was transferred to us. State your name, kid."

...And you spoke too soon.

The expected smirk finally showed up, and you knew his eyes were landing on yours even if you refused to look at him, "Robbie."

Oh how you desired to crush that smug little head of his. You hated him to the point that if killing was legal, you wouldn't have hesitated one bit.

"'Right. Robbie here will be joining Team C for track and field, since he requested it. Welcome him, or suffer 100 push-ups," he threatened. Everyone nodded frantically, even yourself. You hated push-ups, and greeting it would be much worse.

After Coach Jim directed everyone, including yourself and Robbie, to resume to your stations, you dashed as far as you possibly could away from him. You disliked dealing with him, nor his annoying antics.

Halfway to finishing your mile, you decided to jog your 4th lap, preventing another drainage from your energy. You completely emptied your mind from you know who-

"Aw, hello there Princess."

You mentally groaned, and to your disappointment, as much as you tried to out run him, he only seemed to speed up. How can he carry so much energy?

"What do you want now, Kay?"

That smug smile of his returned, and you felt him yank on your arm, halting you on your tracks. You gasped at the limited space between you two, struggling to remove yourself from his grip.

He whispered, "You-"
'
"NEW KID, BOOK WORM, GET OVER HERE NOW."

Both your heads snapped towards Coach Jim. From the look on his face, it meant trouble, and you gulped nervously. Robbie, however, acted as if he didn't care, and began dragging you towards him.

You were shaking in fear, stumbling to find the perfect words to say once you and him, reached an angry coach with his arms crossed. Yes you thought he wasn't strict, but that certainly didn't mean you found him less frightening either.

He huffed, his gaze practically staring right through our thick skulls.

"New kid, I do not see a reason for you to suddenly misbehave on your first day!" He shifted his gaze only to me. I was nearly cowering with fear.

"And Ms. Bookworm, I expected more from you. A top student such as yourself should be well disciplined enough to know the difference between what is wrong, and what is proper!

100 push-ups, both of you!"

And in just those 6 last words, you felt your whole life crashing down... and your limbs too.

-

You refused to speak to your friends after the incident earlier. They bombarded you with rhetorical questions that only made you feel worse. Your whole body ached with pain, as you pushed your way to the changing room. Legs as flexible as jelly, you were practically your way inside, using up the tiniest energy that you kept to open up your locker and change.

You were halfway removing your shirt, when the sound of a door opening and closing echoed through the empty walls. Shivering from the cold air, and in fear, you quickly rummaged in your locker to find your top, wanting to leave the room as soon as you possibly can.

Before you could reach for shirt, a sudden hand reached for your waist, flipping you over with a strong force, slamming you against the locker next to your own. You could hardly move from your lack of energy, and his iron grip. His hands found their ways to pin your wrists down. No matter how hard you try to wrench away, you were far too weak.

His lips neared your ear, and you felt his tongue tracing your earlobe. You shuddered as he chuckled, darkly.

"I said I wanted you, Princess."