- Damn You -

“Long time no see, Pal.”

The sarcasm in his voice was so evident. The urge to crush his devious little head ran through my veins, but there was absolutely no way that I would initiate a fight.

I answered mirroring his tone, “Oh, you were surely missed.”

He smirked, “Of course I was. From the woman you love.”

“What business do you have with me.” I growled. My patience was wearing thin, and it was obvious that I was beyond pissed judging from the state of my knuckles; white.

“It'd be better if we took this conversation, privately. Wouldn't want anyone to disturb our little 'catching-up' chat.”

I hung up the phone, the very last thing I heard was the sound of his emitted laughter. My eyes watched as his figure rose from his seat, heading out of the lunch area. I followed suit, stuffing my hands in my pockets.

Felix must've read my thoughts, as we reached the very quiet spot among the noisy area. Most kids would come up to the rooftop to read, clear their minds, finish up any unfinished work, or to deal with any predicaments. He stopped just right in front, but only his back made the effort to face me.

“Y'know the heaven's above must've blessed me with the best luck since birth. That luck still stands,” He chuckled still refusing to turn around, “I mean look at this, I came to look for that silly little girl, and I stumbled in to you. How fortunate.”

I scoffed, “You didn't answer my question from earlier. What do you want with her? If you're planning to use her--”

“Ding! Ding! You finally got it even through your thick skull. It's all going perfectly, y'know? She's practically wrapped around my fingers, I could even manipulate her to hate you.” The idiot finally earned the guts to face me. “Of course I need her to trust me more. Maybe to the point where she'll give me herself.”

I couldn't bear to hear another syllarble emit from his lips. He'd finally hit my breaking point.

I clenched my fists, shooting him a blow, square on his jaw. I was still unsatisfied even though he stumbled to the ground, holding his now bruised jaw. I crouched to his level, and before he could regain his balance, I held him by his collar.

My words were laced with a venomous tone, “Don't you dare use her for your own entertainment. You disgust me. How dare you use a woman as your own toy?!”

Felix raised a brow with a smirk, “Haven't you been doing the same? Screwing every single girl you see through the halls? You've played with a woman's feelings before, so don't be surprise that you're not alone.”

I threw him another blow, before releasing his collar. I hated to admit, but he was right. My whole life I've been busy pleasuring myself, that I hadn't had any consideration for another's feelings. That was until one girl managed to change my whole perspective on the world. She was only suppose to stand as one of my dolls, but I've grown so treasure her and love her as a woman. I couldn't imagine myself with anyone else.

“Speechless, I see?” He laughed, “Don't worry. Since you didn't get a chance to screw her, I'll do the honors for you.”

I grabbed his collar again, raising my fist to throw him another punch, “You son of a--!”

“..Robbie?”

As if time stood still for a moment, it took me a while to process what'd just happened. My gaze caught your surprised eyes, but they didn't seem to be returning mine.

You were eyeing my raised hand.

'No. It's not what it looks like. No.'

I could feel Felix's smirk, but he covered it with a groan. My grip once again released, stepping back, allowing for you to rush to his direction.

Damn you, Felix.

// Regular POV

You bent down to scan Felix's face for any injuries, your heart dropping at the sight of the purple bruise that began to blossom near his jaw. He winced once your hand made even the slightest contact on his injury. You frowned, gritting your teeth before making your way towards the obnoxious teenager that'd hit him.

What is your problem?! You indirectly asked for me to leave you be, now why can't you return the favor?”

He approached you with a step, but you retreated back. He sighed, “I didn't intend to hurt him--”

“Don't lie to me! I saw it with my own eyes! Don't tell me that your hand 'accidentally' flew to his for no internal reason!” Your eyes watered, still stressed of the current situation.

“Even if it was by accident, I wouldn't regret what I've done--”

SMACK!

Robbie's head snapped to his left, a stinging sensation burned his right cheek. He ignored the pain, slowly turning his head back to you. Your eyes read anger, disappointment, and a slight hint of guilt. You panted heavily, clenching and unclenching your fists.

“I wouldn't regret doing that to you either,” you retorted.

Robbie chucked his thumbs in his pockets, “Maybe not now, but later you will.”

He spun on his heels, and exited the roof top. He masked the hurt and sadness he felt inside with a blank expression. The burning hate that blossomed inside him was replaced with a crushed feeling. It was very fortunate of him, that he was able to hide it all.

You swung Felix's arm around your shoulder, volunteering yourself as support for him. It pained you to see him in this condition, and you could never forgive Robbie for what he's done.

Little did you know that as you both limped towards the nurse's office, and victorious smile had already snuck up in Felix's lips.