3

"Daddy! Daddy! Wake up!" Freya jumped up and down on the bed.

Even after regaining her memories, she decided to act like a typical five year old. It wasn't because she didn't want anyone to know her secret but because she wanted to experience a nice childhood this time.

Although she doesn't have a mother, she still had a loving father, a cousin that dotes on her and her uncle that treated her no differently from his own daughter.

In her last life, she had no one when she was a child. Compared to then, it was much better now.

Arche grunted as he woke up, his toned abdominal muscles revealed itself through the thin sleepwear. He looked like a panther waking up from it's nap.

Freya couldn't help taking a second glance at the abs, she wanted to have abs too...she only has baby fat now. She couldn't help but squeeze her tummy and look at her father's stomach enviously, life is so unfair!

She heard Arche chuckle and looked up.

"You want to have abs?" Arche's eyes held amusement. Freya didn't care about hiding the truth and nodded. She had them in her last life, she will have them in this life too.

Seeing the fire of determination burning in her eyes, Arche held back from laughing and picked her up. He took her back to her room and let the maids dress her. Though she felt shy having others dress her as she wasn't used to it, she was still very obedient.

When she was done, Arche was already dressed and waiting for her outside. She blinked at her father and looked at herself with the help of a window. Their clothes were matching in color.

She was wearing a baby blue dress with her hair tied into pigtails. It was very cute, as expected of the most beautiful woman in the hero's harem. Freya raised her arms as Arche picked her up as usual.

"Daddy, is the magic test hard?" She rested her chin on his shoulder, eyes half-lidded.

She was so excited that she didn't sleep the previous night and now, the enthusiasm she had in the morning was used up. Freya felt her eyes threatening to close, at last she could only give in. A child's body was hard to control.

"You don't really have to do anything. We demons have our powers sealed up the moment we're born, it's just removing the seal. After that, we only need to see what your powers are. Don't worry." Arche explained patiently but his daughter didn't reply to him. "Freya?"

He felt her even breathing and smiled softly, it seemed like her energy was drained. He knew she didn't sleep from tossing and turning all night. Arche continued his way to the banquet hall with stable steps.

"Freya, we're here." Arche patted her back gently.

The examiners were all stunned...was this their king? That cold, merciless demon king who killed others without batting an eye can talk with such a dotting voice?

Freya opened her eyes and yawned. She rubbed her eyes to energize herself. Her actions were so adorable that it left the examiners stunned but Freya didn't notice.

They were all convinced, such a cute existence really can melt any ice mountain.

"Hello." Freya greeted with a nod. There was no need to be formal in the demon realm as long as your rank is high. Aside from the demon kings, there was no one else that she needed to be formal with.

"Your majesty, your highness." They all kneeled down on one knee.

"Rise." Arche didn't even pay them any heed, he was busy restraining Freya from rubbing her eyes.