56

"Brother Luca."

Freya called out to him with a wide grin. It was almost time, she could feel the fiery passion of her enemies as they approached the barrier of the demon realm.

Her crystal clear aquamarine eyes softened and glanced at Andrew's body that was floating beside her brother, it was finally time. Her uncle will finally come back.

Luca took her into an embrace, his little sister didn't look too well, "Are you going to be alright?"

Freya's movement halted very briefly before hugging back, her tone was light, "I'll be fine. Let's go, everyone's waiting."

She pushed the door open. Inside the meeting room were those she held dear, her brows knitted slightly, and a reluctant smile flashed on her face before vanishing right away without a trace.

She approached the violet magic stone in the middle of the room and softly laid her palm on top of it. Indolence was evident in her eyes, as though what was about to come had nothing to do with her.

Her steady voice resounded all over the demon realm, "The enemy is approaching, they'll be here in approximately 15 minutes. Be prepared to fight, but most importantly, stay alive.

There will be both angels and humans. When facing those white pests, cut off their wings and have them in contact with the ground, dead or alive. I'll deal with them soon after. Humans are easy to deal with but never let down your guard.

May we be the final victor."

Freya took a deep breath and let go. Her eyes swept over to her father, "Daddy, can I have a hug?"

Arche wouldn't reject his daughter, he patted her head while having her in his embrace. Freya snuggled against him and murmured, "Thank you. I love you, dad."

After that, she went over to Caiden and pecked his lips, "Be well, my little fox. Don't push yourself too much."

He pressed his forehead on hers and nodded. Freya has entrusted him with her powers and the most important and dangerous role, that is to face Alexander.

Only the powers of a Lord can face another Lord but Freya had other things to do. She didn't want to endanger him if she could.

She embraced each of them and said sternly, "Make sure to prioritise your safety."

Even with her butterflies inside of them, she still felt anxious. But her plan was already completed, the gate to the demon realm was already small enough for her to close it immediately.

Freya summoned her butterflies as they fluttered under Andrew, carrying his body. Most of his soul has been secured inside, only the most vital step is needed to resurrect him.

Freya glanced at them for the last time before forcing out her words, "Then, I'm off." Her steps were not hurried as she headed to the centre of the four castles of the demon kings. 

The demon realm is round, not a sphere but a circle instead. It keeps expanding as the population increases.

Her eyes narrowed dangerously, in the centre of the circles lies her destination, the core of the demon realm.

"The entrance is there, captain!"

The captain of the angels looked over to Alexander. He nodded his head, "Enter."

The demons were all prepared, thus, they were not surprised when they saw the humans and angels entering the demon realm.

Were they afraid? No.