24

The crowd couldn't help but look at the woman, stupefied. This was the princess's debutante and birthday celebration! Who doesn't know how favored the princess was? Why ruin the happy mood?

Freya's gaze didn't leave the teenager, their eyes met making hers narrow. Hair like melted gold and eyes as red as rubies, Dylan Alcart. His looks matured a lot, and he grew taller. Boys really are beansprouts when they hit puberty.

"You know him?" Luca whispered into her ears.

"He was the one who summoned me a few years ago." She broke the eye contact. "He's not a bad child, but I don't know about the woman."

"Do you think you can speak just because you want to?" Arche raised his brow, a provocative smile appeared on his face. "Is it because I've been quiet for some time?"

He snapped his fingers, an unknown force pressed both of them onto the ground. The woman tried to struggle but the teenager remained calm.

Arche was about to kill them when Freya tugged his sleeves, "Dad, I want to hear what she wants to say."

Seeing the mirth in her eyes, he knew Freya found the situation amusing. He removed the spell and glanced at the woman, eyes as sharp as daggers.

"I wanted to say, this child...he is your son!" The woman who got her chance was especially energetic. She started to blabber some gibberish that no one understood.

But everyone heard what she first said. The original rowdy banquet hall became so quiet that one could hear a pin drop. Freya glanced at her father with a raised brow.

Well...with all the mating seasons and all, it was easy to have an accident. However, male demons have two types of sperm. They can choose whether they want to impregnate their counterparts or not.

"Daddy, did you get too excited and used the wrong-" Arche covered her lips with his palm before she could continue. Freya blinked at him innocently.

"I do not make such mistakes." He said through gritted teeth. As he felt her smile, his lips pursed into a straight line. This mischievous baby of his.

Freya deals with healing magic, she could determine one's genetics at one glance. Dylan was a pure angel, he was not her dad's son, or else she wouldn't have shown such a lackadaisical attitude.

Albeit, she was hoping to see a scene out of a dog blood drama.

"Who are you?"

"Your majesty...doesn't remember me?" The woman asked in bewilderment.

"Why should I remember you?" Arche looked at her like she was the crazy one.

Andrew almost choked on his meat. He was the most fickle person in the family, but at least he remembered the names of the women he slept with.

"...She's one of the women I chose for your heat a few years ago, Marie Arionette." Andrew's brows twitched. Arche let out an uninterested 'oh' in response.

Freya looked at her dad with indescribable feelings, this man was so cruel that he doesn't even remember who he slept with? Perhaps...this is the reason why her father remains unmarried. The puzzle has been solved. Freya felt enlightened.

"Uncle, you're quite bad at choosing women for others, aren't you? Brother Luca first and now papa." Freya laughed until tears gathered at the corner of her eyes. "Twins, be careful. It'll be your turn in a few months."

The twins immediately retorted, "I'm spending it alone."

They weren't even taking Marie seriously. Freya was having fun teasing the twins until her name was called. She looked at her dad, did she misheard?