News

The day has been deadly boring for Catty. To her luck, Roy didn't bother her after she had run away. However, she couldn't forget that he touched her legs.

She felt.... disgusted ... and ashamed. Like it was her fault.

When she finally got home, she found her mother in the kitchen drinking tea and reading a book.

"Hi mom." greeted shyly Catty as she remembered last night's fight.

"Good afternoon, Catty. Have you calmed down a bit?" asked her mother as she closed the book and put down the tea to give her a hug.

"I guess so. I didn't want to have a fight with you. About Pharaoh...he...he really is great and pawsome. Not to mention, how clever he is. He wouldn't do any....mistakes that would effect our lives in the future. I can garantee that to you. Couldn't you give me...and him...a chance?"

"Catty...you know I.. I would much rather see Roy at that Pharaoh's place" said she calmly.

"Mom..but I... I-"

"However, as your mother I have to accept your feelings and decisions. It's your life, anyway. So, even though I don't fancy the idea that he is a mummy, but if he really that nice and pawsome....I can't ban you two from each other. It's not like I could do that."

At that very moment, Catty has stopped breathing and hugged her mum.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you. I love you mum!" she whispered.

"But if that mummy boy does anything-"

"I know, I know, mom! I love you! I have to tell him that. Now!"

Therefore she run into her bedroom. She even forgot Roy's action from that day.

She sat down on her bed and reached for her phone. Just before she could have phoned Pharaoh, the mummy boy had already called her.

"Hello, Darling" started Pharaoh "You could never guess, what I have done today!"

"What have you done?" asked Catty with a smile on her face.

"I have wrote a song! A whole one! It is meant for you. To sing it. I have sent it to you, so you could decide wheter you like to have it or not."

"These are an amazing news, Sweetie! Now...guess who got permission to date me?" she asked with serious tone.

"Oh no. Please don't tell me,Darling, that they force Roy on you. 'Cause, if that's the case, you know I still have my mask, so you can wear it then drop it" said Pharaoh in disgust . However, Catty just laughed.

"No no no no, Sweetie. Mom allowed it to someone else..Someone more mummy-like!"

"Oh, my Re. She did? She allows me to date you? Really?" It was obvious that Pharaoh was delight about Catty's news. "So, that means, you could come over to me?"

"Yes, my Sweetie, it means that. About the song... I'm reading it now and listening the demo...It's fantastic! Unique! So catchy! I would love to have it, Pharaoh!"

"Re, good to hear that. I have started to write another ones. We could work on them, if you would like." offered Pharaoh.

"Of course! But that all means, you have to sign papers, if you want to be a producer and co-writer of my next album."

"Sure, I will." he answered

"Okay, then I'll call my manager, if that's okay. Goodbye Sweetie!"

"Goodbye. Darling!" said goodbye Seth.