Can I go with you?

"Look, don't worry about it..." said Catty after she finished showering. She hugged him tighty, then kissed him. Between kisses Pharaoh asked her:

"What- if - they - ban - us - from - each - other?"

"I don't care what they say. They work a lot. Very often we don't even talk. If they see you only as a mummy, then not you are the problem.

"But your father still kick my butt, if he finds out."

"Hey,hey, look at me" Catty grabbed Pharaoh's cheak " Don't worry about it."

"But what if-"

"Hush...Don't worry...

On the next day morning Catty sat up on the bed. She looked at her phone where she found ton of messeges from her mom and Roy. Her eyes were tired and sleepy, and she has already had enough of this day. While rolling down the messeges she knew that she gonna be punished for her little trip to Boo York.

At that time Pharaoh hugged her legs while he was sleeping, not knowing that they are actually Catty's leg. Catty looked at him with a shy smile, thinking he is really cute. She stroked his head and made his hair even messier.

Catty put down her phone and put Pharaoh's head at her chest. She doesn't really cared about her parents punishment or Roy stupid comments. She just wanted to be happy, and being in love.

"Mmhm.. Hi.." Pharaoh greeted her with a very sleepy but dreamy ocean eyes.

"Good morning, sweetie" smiled at him Catty. "Did you sleep well?"

"Mmhmyeahm.." he whispered. He sat up, and kissed her. "What about a nice breakfast? In the balcony. Then we could go for a walk and then-"

"I'm afraid that this isn't possible" she said. "Today I have to go home, remember?"

The mummy became sad. He hugged his ghoulfriend tightly and kissed her on the forehead.

"But... but you can go home at the afternoon, can't you?" whispered Pharaoh.

"Yeah...but my mom is really upset because Roy told her that you treat me badly. So she is afraid that you hurt me..."

"But why don't you sent her a messege?" he asked.

"Because she is REALLY afraid, and she's think that I didn't write the messege. I know, that's stupid... But she is my mother... And she's  pretty upset now... Sooo I can just dream about that I won't get any punishment." 

"What if I go home with you? So I can meet your parents and-"

"You're too sweet... But I can't do this with you... My parents already gonna be furious , so that would be the cherry on top of the cake if you would came..."

"But this gonna be worse if you won't tell them that I'm a mummy..." he said clamly

"Hmm..You're right...But you can't stay at my house. They would definitly kill you and me for this.." was thinking Catty.

"I'll rent a room in a nearby hotel. Sooo, can I come? Please!" asked Pharaoh.

"Uh..Okay, okay... you can come.. But ask your mother, too! I don't want any drama...I will get enough at home..."

"Yes!" Pharaoh grapped her head and kissed her so passionately. Then he started laughing in his happiness. " I'm so excited! I'm really scared but that will be awsome! I really want to spend time in another city with you!"

"But I have warned you... And Pharaoh?" said Catty with sad cat eyes.

"What?" asked he with big grin

"Would you still stay with me, even though my parents won't like you?" she asked with tears in her eyes.

"Of course! But you know, that I really don't care about the rules what the adults made, don't you?" he smiled at her. Catty giggled.

"Yes, you're right. You really don't give a thing about it."