Friends know everything

"They don't know, do they?" asked Catty when they were at Pharaoh's room again.

"What are you talking about?" looked at her Pharaoh.

"They don't know that you're Seth Ptolemy!"

"They don't have to know that thing...They feel better if they don't know that they friend is a millionaire."

"Are you....sure?" Catty get further from him.

"Yeah! Absolutely! It was easier to make friends to became a character who can understand them. You know, make fun of the rich and just... enjoying the street, the free time and the sun."

"I would understand that but..."

"But what?" asked Pharaoh angerly.

"But what would have happend after the crystal ceremony? They would have never seen you again. And they didn't even know what has happened to you!"

Pharaoh looked at Catty with crossed arms and angry eyes.

'Cool Catty. You did it. He's angry now.' thought Catty.

"You know," started Pharaoh " when we met I was rapping. And if I don't see you and happend all the things after that rap I wanted to say goodbye to them." he sat down on his bed. He stared at her with calm eyes already.

"But...what about now? Why don't you tell them now?" she sat down next to him and hugged him.

"C'mon darling...What do you think? If I tell them that I'm another monster they will no longer trust me ." then he continued with quieter voice "They are my best friends." he looked at Catty. She grabbed his head and put on her chest.

"I'm sure they would understand. They are your friends after all. They like you."

"But they are  very sensitive. Especially Stonephia."

They lying like that for minutes than Pharaoh get up.

"Oh! The dinner! We should prepare now." he reached out his hand to help her get up.