The dinner

At 6:57pm Catty and Pharaoh arrived in front of the Pizza of Screams. Bo and Stonephia was already there.They were dressed up nicely and they were talking to each other. When Bo saw the couple he waved his arms.

"Well, here we are." said Pharaoh.

"We should get in" started Bo. He looked happy and confident.

They get in, sat down to a table and they ordered pizza. While they were waiting they were talking. This time, Catty was the one who started the conversation.

"I forgot to ask you that how old are you?" she looked at Stonephia and Bo.

"I am 16 years and Stonphy is 3215 years old." answered Bo.

"And you're also 16 years old and a big superstar. It is very cool that the whole world knows your name!  Is it hard to ignore the fanboys?"asked Stonphia "I mean the boys who want to date with you or just want to spend some private time with you in the bedroom. "

"Well... I try ignore them most of the time. They are annoying as hell. And I can't call them 'fans' because they only like my looks. But I like when a real fan is kind with me and looks at me like a normal monster. And that's what really matters."

"So Pharaoh could look at you like a normal monster? And he didn't look at you like a singer just a ghoul when he was rapping. He could take you off your feet just because he likes the same things as you and can rap very well."

"Umh... I think... But there were a lot of things in the Comet Crystal Gala, too. When he took off his mask and " Catty suddenly went to silent. Pharaoh looked at her with a terrified face.

"...What?.. " asked Bo. "W-what is Catty talking about? Is this something joke, right Pharaoh?"

" I would be the happiest, if I could tell that it is just a joke. But it's not... I... I'm .." he looked down.

" What the hell did you do there?!" shouted Stonphia.

" Look guys... I just... couldn't tell you. All these years I have been lying to you."he took a deep breath  "I come from a rich family. My name is Seth Ptolemy... Yes, Bo, that Ptolemy..."

"You .... you have lied to us...at the whole time! You idiot!!!" said Stonphia. She wanted got up from her seet and leave but Catty grabbed her hand, got up and she pulled her toward the woman toilet.

"What the f..." asked Bo after the girls left. " Catty won't hurt her, right? She's not that type. Did you saw anything on her face? I mean she was angry at Stonphy or something?"

"Nah..."answered Pharaoh " I think she just wanted to leave us alone here." then he continued " Look.. I'm really, really sorry that I-"

"Lied to us, yes. But I wouldn't give a thing if I knew why."

" At Sunday I should have married a mummy girl who I didn't even know but I didn't get married. We should have marrige because money and potency. At that world I would have been just a puppet... and I was just a puppet... When I was 5311 years old that was the day when my father left and he made for me obvious that my mother will use me. On that afternoon I have escaped from home and met you and Stonphy. You guys were perfect for me! I enjoyed your company. So I made a character for myself to be same as you. Just a kid who don't have anything and who make jokes about the rich people. I.... didn't meant hurt you with these things... But as you can see..." he smiled a little bit "...girls can ruined your hall world." He looked at Bo. They smiled each other and laughted about the last sentens.

But at the women's toilet there was a different scene.

"Are you crazy?!" shouted Stonphia at Catty when they get in the toilet.

"Maybe.." said Catty calmly.

"Why did you have to do that? I think it was way too enough to find out one of my best friend's dirty little secret!"

"You applied your eyeshadow wrong. I just want to fix it. So relax..." Catty took out her make-up bag and started searching for the eyeshadow. "Okay, I found your color, so please stay ca-"

Stonphia started crying loudly and hugged Catty.

"He lied to us! He lied! The whole time!" sobbed the girl then continued the crying.

"It's okay...Hey-hey... please don't cry...."

"Why not?" sobbed angrly Stonphia.

"Because of two reasons. The first is because if someone cry in my near I start crying ,too. The second is because he loves you and Bo. He knows you since childhood. He is still the same monster, still the one who you know..."