Here we go again

The sun started shining at Boo York.

Pharaoh was sitting is his bed thinking about the events what has happend yesterday. He left really quickly. He felt bad about Catty because he didn't call or text her.

Slowly, he got up and went on the street. He felt the fresh air in his head. He just walking and walking while he was still thinking. Is this really happend? Or he was just dreaming a weird dream?

"What's up Pharaoh? How was your Sunday?Has she gone back?" asked Stonphia.

"Yeah..." said Pharaoh.

"Is that all? Nothing 'I miss her sooo much' or 'I wanted her to stay'? No sad face? Nothing?" said Stonphia with a shocked face.

"No...Not really..It was...really weird..." looked down Pharaoh at the ground.

"Weird? I thought it will be all smooth and love and birds, and you know, all the things that a monster expect when their in love...What has happend?" asked Stonphia.

"At first, it was all okay...When we were alone...." Pharaoh sat down on the floor. "Then her parents arrived."

"God, don't say that you guys were caught having-" sat next down to him Stonphia.

"No! No, my Re, no... Just meeting them was akward.. Her mother is..."

"Worse then yours?" she asked.

"No, she just...doesn't like that I'm.. a mummie.."

"What?!" shocked Stonphia.

"Yes..but her father was okay..But the family's friends..Geez...They asked weird questions a-and they also weren't into that I'm just a mummie..." he looked sad.

"Hey," Stonphia put her hand on his shoulder "you aren't bad just because you're a mummie, you know that, right?"

"Yes..." said Pharaoh and looked at her.

"God! I have to go to school! I'm gonna late!" Stonphia got up from the floor. "We gonna continue this, okay?" then she run away.

"It's not even 8 o'clock!" shouted Pharaoh.

He also got up and got out his phone from his pocket, then started walking. He looked for a picture about Catty and started thinking about her.. maybe he should phone her...it's not even 8..

As he walked down the street a lot of ghouls stared at him, and tried to talk to him. The mummie boy recognized that, and felt a bit strange. For the first time he felt that he don't want to talk to other ghouls or do more than that..because he finally has someone... Even if her relatives don't like him...

Then he sat down to a bench. He took a big breath and phoned his ghoulfriend and hoped she's gonna pick up...