Trauma Thursday

!WARNING! PLEASE, DON'T READ THIS CHAPTER IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE VIOLENCE and SEXUAL HARASSMENT!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Catty was pretty sure that something is gonna happen. She wasn't sure what. Will it be good? Or horrifying? Where and when will it happen? However, she was calm. She felt amazing. She felt confident.

'Nothing could ruin my day' she thought. 'Afterall, I have an amazing boo-friend, new and old friends, music on my mind, fame, fans, education, work, money....I have everything.'

During the day, she was talking to friends. But she was unpleasent as she saw Roy.. more and more often in the corner of her eyes.

He was laughing with his friends...nothing interesting or disturbing..otherwise, somehow Catty felt his gaze.

'I just haven't met him for a long time now...Gosh, it was amazing.'

When the school ended, Catty has already took her my off from her weird sentiment. She was realived and coudn't wait to call Pharaoh, because on Thursdays she is already impatient to meet his boo-friend on Fridays.
After arriving home, she realised that her parents weren't at home.
'Hm..strange..Maybe they went shopping or something.' she thought. But just for her sake, she greeted loudly:

"Hello! Mom? Dad? Is it anybody at home?"
She stayed in silent for a few minutes. To her surprise, there was someone who answered. It wasn't her mom, neither her dad.

"Hiiii, Catty" greeted Roy while he was walking to her.
"Oh, no..Not you... What are you doing here?" asked Catty tiredly. As he got closer to her, she got further from him.
"Well, since our parents has gone out to have a cinema night, I thought I could come over to take care of you." he smiled widely.
"What do you think? How old I am? 3? Anyway, you are the last monster who I want to be taken care of" she said with a bit of a temper. Then she added "Go home. Now!"

She thought the converstation was over, so she went to her bedroom. Since she wanted to call Pharaoh, she sat down on her bed and got her phone. Seconds after that, she heard Roys footsteps.
'Is he leaving finally? I really hope.'
However the footsteps become louder, then she realised that he wasstanding in her bedroom door. He stepped in the room and closed the door. By this time, Catty started panicking.
"Whoa, what are you doing, Roy? What do you want?" she quickly got up from her bed.
"Something that I have always deserved. Now, I want to clear up a few things, before I do anything" he started.
"Do anything? What-"
"Shut it!" he shouted. "Firstly, our parents won't be at home for a long long time. Secondly, both of your neightbours are far away from us. Thirdly, wour wittle boo-boo isn't here. Last but not least, it just you and me. No one will hear anything. You won't say a thing to anyone." he got close to Catty who has frozened. As he storked her face, she started to shiver.
'Now I know what was that gut feeling today.'
Suddenly, he grabbed her face and force her to a kiss and touched her.

"You f-king pervert! How dare you?!" she pushed him away and tried to run out from her room. But Roy was faster. He pushed her down to the ground and tore her jacket and T-shirt. She kicked him, bite him, and screamed into his face. All for nothing. He was way too heavy compared to Catty.

An hour of screaming, shouting, slaps, kicks and crying later, Roy got up from the floor. He had a big grin on his face. He got what he came for. He took a look at the werecat girl, who was still processing what just happened. She finally knew that Roy wasn't there for just a kiss. He was much more cruel and dirty than that. She couldn't belive that he took advantage of her. Her tears were running through her cheeks in silent like a river. She was tired. She was broken. She was...alone. She tried to cover herself with the torn cloths pieces.

"You know, Catty, all this could have been avoided if you wouldn't date that rat. I bet you didn't enjoyed yourself this time. I promise, you don't have to face that again, if tomorrow, when you visit wour wittle boo-boo, I'll come and you break up with him. Deal?" he asked with a straight face.

"You...you are.." whispered Catty. She tried to get up, but she had huge bruises on her bare legs.

"Aww, Catty, don't make me beat up you again." he smiled. "Now, get dressed. You look ridiculous...Anyway, you have to prepare yourself for the wittle bweak up." then he walked out the door laughing.

Catty stood up, and searched for something to wear. She looked at her phone. She has find several missed calls and messeges from Pharaoh. She continued crying as she buried her head into her hands.

Meanwhile, Pharaoh nervously waited for his ghoulfriend answer. He wasn't worried. He thought Catty was just late or took a cat-nap.
Afterall, they loved each other...