Forgiveness but silent

After a few minutes Catty and Stonphia went back to the table with a little smile.

"What's up ladies? Everything ok?" asked Bo.

"Yep!" said Stonphia with a soft smile.

"Wow. Stonphia what happend to you? Did you took a xanny or something?" whispered Bo.

"Sooo..." started Stonphia ignoring Bo " Did you, Catty, just forgot to give your phone number to him?" asked with a bit giggle.

"You know... I am very clumsy. Plus, it was after midnight. We just had to hurry to catch the plain. When I realised that I didn't gave him my phone number I almost... agh... I felt so bad..."answered Catty.

"And who was that goofy Roy, again?" she asked.

"Roy? Did I missed something?" Bo asked.

"He is my mother's best friend's son. And he is the worst monster who I know. Ugh.."

"Oh! The 'And his not an asshole like you're little bunny son!'  was my favourite part!

When the dinner was over they said goodbye to each other and Catty and Pharaoh went home.

"How did you do that?" he asked.

"Do what?"

"She has thrown tantrums! After you guys left to the bathroom then returned smiling, giggling. How did you do?"

"I just... Listened her problems with me, than I told her my story with you, and after that..."

"You're a genius... " He kissed her.

"Oh, and sorry for telling them that you're Seth Pto-"

"Shhh... I don't care. Neither do they. It's okay"

Than Catty's phone rang.

"Hello? Mom, is that you? Wha-? Roy? Who the hell let you phone me?! No, I'm fine! No, he didn't kidnapped me! I'm okay! No, it's not stockholm syndrome! You know what? Good night!" than she hang off.

"Re.... It must be difficult to talk to him." said Pharaoh.

"It is...But if it's not enough, I told you, that my parents want me to date him..."

"What? Why?" asked Pharaoh with shock.

"Oh why? Thanks for asking! Because 'He's such a great guy. He's well-behaved. We would complement each other!' Agh! I hate when they say that!" said Catty.

"And what about the mummies?" He smiled as he approached her.

"Well... They...They..." Catty was getting nervous.

"They what?"

"They're really...hate mummies"

"You're kiddin', right?"

"I wish I was..." said Catty with sad cat eyes. " But they hate you're species."

"So how did they react when you told them I was a mummy?"Pharaoh asked curiously.

She didn't answer, just looking at the ground.

"Catty, do they know? They know it,right?"

She shook her head. Pharaoh laid down to the bed. Then he began to think while he was looking at the ceiling.

"Your father will kick my ass, if he finds out..."

"Yes. He will.." said Catty while she sat down next to him. "But if you're really want to worry about someone, then choose my mother. She even worse than my father. Let's just say she's a real mother tiger.  And I didn't even mention Mrs. Persicat then. If she sees you, you better run."

"Re....I've never been so scared of an encounter..."said Pharaoh with real fear in his eyes.