Runaway Baby

After concert Catty took out a tissue paper from her gloves that she was wearing. She stared at it for a little, looked at Pharaoh, then dropped the tissue paper on the floor, and ran into her changing room.

Pharaoh founded it a bit weird but picked the dropped tissue paper up from the ground. He looked at it closely and saw that there was writing on it:

'Wednesday 3pm - 4:30pm
- Catty'

"So that was the date she thought about" mumbled Pharaoh to himself. He put the tissue paper in the trashcan.
He slowly packed his stuff and went home with Stonephia and Bo.

Meanwhile, Catty had to deal with Roy hurtful actions.

"Why on Earth, did you walk out with Pharaoh from the cleaning room? What you two were doing there? Answer me!" shouted Roy as he slapped her for the third time in a row.

"W-w-we j-j-j-just t-ta-talked" answered Catty from the floor.

"Yeah, I bet.."

On Thuesday Catty made a little preparation. She packed 2 suitcase packed with necessary stuff. Under her bed she found a high quality brown wig and a bald cap, so she got a great idea. She strated looking for something that she can color the wig to something. Finally, she found a white-silver hair dye in her bathroom. She colored the wig and styled it and put it in her wardrobe.

Wednesday went quickly for Catty. All that she could think about was 3pm.
And it came.
When she got home her mother was at home. They had a small chat about their days and Catty's future. Soon Mrs. Noir left to meet with colleagues for a coffee.
When the clock struck 3pm a black car appeared in the corner of Catty's street.

She put on long-long black coat, black boots, the silver wig, a black hat, and big sunglasses. She grabbed the suitcases and left the house without any note. She looked around and recognized the car which was Pharaoh's.

She was breathing heavily, and she barely belived that it's happening to her.
She finally reached the car. She knocked on it and the door opened. She got in the car, wich started immidietly right after that. The driver was one of Pharaoh's as well.

After an hour, the car stopped. The door was opened by a guard. The car was in front of a big house. Catty got out from the car and the driver took out the suitcases.

The door of the house was suddenly opened by Pharaoh, who rushed right to Catty, and gave her a huge hug, he even lifted her a bit in the hurry.

"You are here!" he smiled. "Are you okay? Do you feel hungry? You only brought 2 suitcase? Do you need anything? Cause then-"

"I-i'm fine. I'm a bit exhausted. Can we go inside?"

"Of course, of course, Catty."

Pharaoh didn't want to let her go, so he just held her close while they were walking inside the house. Catty took off her disguise. Under that, she had a normal outfit on.

"I was worried that something went wrong while you were coming here..." he kept staring at her "Catty, what happened, Darling?"

Catty stayed silent, however she started shaking. He grabbed her hand gently, but she refused to hold it.
They walked into the room that seemed to be an open plan - the living room and the kitchen was together.

"It's complicated..." she said after a few minutes of both of them sitting in quiet. "...and i don't feel like, I'm ready to tell...anyone this.."

"Not even me, Catty?" looked at her Pharaoh.

Catty lowered her eyes. She knew really well, that when Pharaoh calls her on her real name, he is seriously worried and ready to do anything for her.

"Not even you, Pharaoh..."

The mummy took a deep breath then said:

"Hey, how about we write some claw-some lyrics?" he smiled modestly.

"I'm in it" she smiled back.