Mean, nice and lovable

Pharaoh acted different with her. He didn't smile at her and didn't want to get close to her.

"Why did you came here?" He asked coldly while he was staring at her.

"I... I just wanted to visit you. You really... missed...me." she said slowly " I am very happy to see you! But you don't look like you happy for me. Is everything okay Pharaoh?

"Yes... totally. I really like you're new song. But I didn't know you feel that way."

"What? What do you mean?" Catty didn't belive to her ears.

" Oh, don't you remember? Well, let me to remind you're lyrics: 'Jumping from rooftop to rooftop, But this isn't my world. You can show me you're city, but that doesn't impress me, 'cause it is not enough for love!' Did you really mean it? Agh, forget it." he said angerly. He turned away from Catty.

"Pharaoh... " She grapped his hand " Why are you like that?" Catty looked at Pharaoh with her big, pink cat eyes. Pharoh stayed in silence but stared at the werecat. Then he asked:

"So, you travelled here just to see me?"

"Yes! Why don't you understand? You think I hate you? You think I wrote that part of the lyrics from a true feeling? I wrote that song when you missed me the most. But as I see I didn't missed you. Well, then ...I gotta go.." she tired to left but Pharaoh pulled her to himself and hugged her tightly.

"Don't go." he said while his head was in her hair, then he hugged her tighter.

After a few minute of hugging Pharaoh let Catty out his hug and he kissed her forehead. She felt how she get blushed by this gentle kiss. She never felt this type of happiness in her life. She started wondering why he didn't kissed her in the lips, but it doesn't boder her.

"Why...why did you acted mean?" she asked. For this question Pharaoh was the one who blushed.

"Well, I think I just..." he looked away from Catty's eyes. He was ashamed of himself . " I thought a pop-star like you don't want a guy like me around her. Because everybody know you're name and you're famous. And you can find another boy every other street corner. And I guess... I can't be special for you."

Catty looked at him softly and putted her hand on his cheek and kissed the other.

"Darling" she shocked when she said that because she never said that before to anyone and it seemed Pharaoh was shocked ,too " You think I could find anybody like you? Do you think anybody can be mad like you? Or anybody could be such a ..."she blused "... such a sweetheart like you?

"I think..." Pharaoh got closer to her.

He leaned down to Catty. The space between they face got smaller and smaller. They almost kissed when Catty's phone rang. Suddenly they moved away from each other. Catty was pretty upset but she picked up.

"Hello? Mum? What? No! I'm okay... What's more... I have never been better than right now! I'm going to home Sunday, as I wrote you! Love you! Bye!"

" Was she your mom?" Catty nodded " Why was she so worried?" asked Pharaoh.

" Well... I left home without they permission and she got nervous...You know... that's mother stuff..."she shrugged.

"Wait. You left home without you're parents permission just to see me?"

"Omh, in my head this sounded better but you grabbed the gist. Yes. But, don't you think it's getting colder?

Catty was right. It was already dark and cold.

Pharaoh smiled at her then he grabbed her hand and he kissed it. 'He does it better than Roy... Way better.' thought Catty.

"Then, I think we should go, shouldn't we? By the way your hand ice-cold but very soft." and he kissed it again. "Shall we go Ms. Noir?" he joked but let his right arm so Catty can grapped it.

" Yes, Mr. Ptolemy." she giggled.

They walked away from the Monster of Liberty in the dark. Catty still grapped his arm while they were walking. Then he asked :

"Is this okay if we go to our hotel? I mean not ours , it's my mother's hotel..but you know what I mean..." he was very shy when he asked.

"Absulety. I rent a room there. So I could go there and-"

"No, I didn't mean that. I wanted to ask if you want to stay with me for the night? And if you want for the whole weekend, but just if you-"

"I would love it." Catty said shy.

"C-cool!" smiled Pharaoh at her with blushed face. It seemed Pharaoh was nervous and happy at the same time and also Catty.

They stayed in silent  in the way to the Hotel.