New love, new sound

"It was about a year ago when I was in a relationship, right? Buuut, that didn't work out well..."

Pharaoh was playing on the piano while he was thinking about his past relationship.

"I was younger anyway, and she didn't even know my other side. Catty knows it. She understands more about my life, than the other chick did. Not a suprise that we weren't dating longer than a week."

His fingers were playing on the piano keys, making a beautiful melody. He had pulled out some paper and started writing down the harmonies of the melody. He was thinking about Catty, making music, and then writing it down.

"My darling is way more different than that girl was. First of all, she's a star. It's basically a miracle that she had found me and agreed to date me. Secondly, she's tender-hearted."

As he was thinking about this, the melody turned into simular sound like "Love me tender". A few seconds after it become the same again.

"Maybe I should record that song for Darling. Maybe I can help her with a few songs."

A knock on the door, and Ms. Ptolemy stepped into his room.

'Don't you want to eat something? You have been playing the piano for hours now!' she stopped for a second 'When and where did you learnt to play the piano like that, Seth?

'Remember, when 5 years ago you forced me to study different type of classical music? Well, it turned out, I actually loved playing on the piano and little bit on the drum.'

'Drum?' asked the mother in a suprised tone.

'Yeah, I actually  learnt that on the streets when I had enough of my Ptolemy life.' laughed Seth. 'Moreover, I have found friends there, Mother. And a girlfriend, too.'

'Yes, that sweet werecat girl, Catty' smiled his mother.

'I mean, before Catty, there was another one. But don't worry. That relationship had lasted for a week before she dumped me. However, a year ago I used to be mpre of a child than a manster, unlike now. So now, I am able to love the way I want my ghoulfriend. Even though it's complicated...'

'It's okay, Son. You have such a tender heart. Please take a short break. Eat something, or go for a walk.'

'I'm afraid, Mother, I can't do that.' apologised Seth 'I have to record this melody for Catty. She must be busy with school.. Maybe that would cheer her up a little' he explained.

Ms. Ptolemy took a deep breath then left the room. As she left, Seth got up from the piano and layed down on his bed. Suddenly, he remembered the girl before Catty.

"What was her name, again? E-e- Ellie? Or.. Eliph? E-...Emerald! Of course! Emerald. She got her name from her big emerald eyes. Not gonna lie, she was annoyingly emotional...Thank Re, that she dumped me...Gosh..."