Not enough for love

It was 7:45am and a black werecat rushed to Monster High. She carried her ScearBucks coffee what she couldn't have drunk for breakfast. Luckily she wasn't late from school.

"Catty! Don't run because you will fall-" screamed Frankie. Catty stumbled in the last stepping stone. She looked a total mess. Her hair was disheveled, her clothes was creased and her eyes was tired.

"What happend to you, ghoul? Cleo asked.

"I oversleep. I couldn't fall asleep for hours than I oversleep my reveille!" She almost cried " When I saw my clock I fell off my bed and it's really hurt. To be honest, I didn't want to wake up from my little sweet dream..." Catty smiled when she thought about her dream but she stopped.

"Why? What was it?" Draculaura asked with interest. "Was Pharaoh in there? You blushed! So he was in you're dream! Awww how cute!"

"That doesn't change anything! I can't talk with him. He hasn't got anything where we can talk! He said he only talks on phone. But I have forgotten to give my phone number to him! He definitly thinks that I have forgotten him!" said Catty with sadness.

"At least, you wrote some great music, right?" now Clawdeen asked, who was in silent yet. " If you will never see him again, than maybe for write music that will be a perfect topic. What do you say? Catty?"

Catty stared at her with tears in her eyes.

"How could you say that? Do you think he's just a topic?" she whispered. Than she run away.

Catty didn't speak to the ghouls until the end of the day. She felt so angry because of the girls and also felt lonely because there was nobody to talk about Pharaoh. 'I just want to get in bed and dream about him' she thought.

"Catty! Please help me with the dinner!" said Catty's mom when her daughter arrived and put it down all of her stuffs.

"Okay, I'm coming!"

Catty went to the kitchen and helped to her mother. When they finished the cooking Catty's mother looked at her daughter.

"You should change you're clothes and put you're hair in ponytail. We have invited Mrs. Persicat and Roy Persicat to dinner!"

" Oh no!" yelled Catty. She knew Roy from school and because Mrs. Noir and Mrs. Persicat are best friends since high school.

Mrs. Persicat and Roy were the only monsters whom Catty hated and didn't want eat with. Especially in this evening. Roy was one year older than Catty. He is always pompous with Catty and often criticized her music carrier.

Catty was really angry but she dressed up beautifully. She put on a pink dress with white high heels. She put her hair in ponytail and she tired to smile but it looked like a little bit of snarl.

After 6pm the visitors arrived. They looked happy and Mrs. Persicat gived a big hug to Mrs. Noir. When they sat down to the table and for Catty unluck Roy sat down right next to her. Roy looked at Catty and then he said:

" You look preatty tired. What happend to you? Wait! Let me guess... You wanted to write a new lame song, but you couldn't ,so you stayed up all night to write it. Am I right?" he ask with haughty in his voice. Catty couldn't stop staring at him. She wanted to shout his head off in her anger. Then she answered:

"You know, I get money from those lame songs. And they worth more than your all 9 life." then she crossed her chest with her arms.

"You're a little b-"he didn't finished the end of the sentence " a little troublemaker." Roy graped one of Catty's hand and kissed it. Catty looked at him with disgust.She took her hand and wiped.

"Catty,"said Mrs. Persicat " You're mom told me that you went to a trip on Boo York. What the hell  did you do that?"

"I just wanted find my voice to write new love songs because every fan of mine only want to hear love songs!" She said angrily.

While they ate dinner suddenly Mrs. Persicat looked at Catty with anger and asked her:

" So you wanted to get a boofriend in Boo York? Am I right?"

Catty blushed when they parents looked at her.

"Well, I just wanted to getting know new monster. Who is special. Who is handsome, ohm, I mean nice and polite. " she forgot that her parents didn't know about Pharaoh, either.

" Huh. I think you're little adventure didn't end well because you didn't mentioned you have a boofriend. What darling? Nobody wanted getting know a pop-star? That's very sa-"

" Don't you dare call me 'darling'! And if you really want to know, a guy DID got to know me! And he was nice to me and didn't disparaged my music!" Catty stood up from her chair then she continued " And his not an asshole like you're little bunny son!"

She took a look at her parents then she went in her room.

She laid down on her bed and started thinking.

'Maybe Mrs. Persicat right 'she thought' Maybe that one sightseeing and the gala adventures wasn't enough reason to be in love with that mummy boy. Or maybe it was enough.'

"It is enough" she said while she sat up " It is enough! It IS enough!"  she smiled.

Catty started laughting then she take sheets and write the title : Not enough for love. She begone to note the lyrics for the song.