The escape to Boo York

Catty still laid on her bed. She didn't look at her parents for three days. She just didn't wanted to explain to her parents who is that mysterious boy.

On Friday afternoon. Mrs. Noir came into Catty's room, where she found her daughter.

"Hi" Mrs. Noir smiled at her with a warm smile " I wanted to talk with you. You know, I am very proud of you and you wrote a pretty good song. But what did you do in Monday... I don't understand. Why didn't you tell me? I'm sure that I would like that bo-"

" No. " said Catty " It was a very stupid action from me to said what I have said to Mrs. Persicat. But I don't want to talk about that boy. I just.... can't..." she bowed her head.

" Oh, darling... You can tell me everything. I'm your mother. I wouldn't tell to your father. I just want to hear how did you met him. I would be very happy if you found you're soulmate."

" So, you would be happy if I tell you that I jumped from buildings to buildings with that boy? she smiled when she thought back those moments. Her mother laughted.

" You're such a joker. From buildings to buildings! Hah!" she looked at her watch " Oh ghoul! It is 6pm! I have to go to the beautician! When I came back I want to talk to you...really.." than she came out from Catty's room.

When Catty heard that her mom left home. She started thinking ' Okay, mom left. Dad will come home in an hour. Percfect.'

She steeped to her wardrobe and started packing clothes and shoes into her big suitcase. When she finished the packing she picked up a paper and wrote a letter to her partents. After that she called her driver:

"Hello, Max? Yes, it's Catty. Could you bring my private airplane to the airport? Yes...okay...thanks" she putted down than she left the house with the suitcase.

After an hour Mr. Noir didn't find his daughter in her room, but he found a letter from her.

' Dear Mom and Dad! When you will find this I'll probably be in Boo York. Please don't worry for me, I'm okay. I'm going to come back at Sunday evening. Love, Catty '

By the time he read this, Catty had already arrived in Boo York. She felt really excited and happy to be here in this city, again. Then she suddenly felt very stupid about this plan. She got a taxi and went to the Ptolemy Hotel. She went for the information desk.

" Excuse me" she said " I would like to rent a room for the weekend for one person. Is it possible?"

"Yes, Ms. This will be 300 dollar"he said exhaustedly. Catty paid it then he gave it the key " In the 13th floor, the 13th room. Would you let they to put you're suitcase into you're room, Ms?" Catty handeld the havy suitcase to one of the workers " Have a nice-"he yawned " nice weekend."

When she finished this she left the hotel. Then she realised: she don't know anyone or anything here. She started shacking and walking really quicly.

The time was really dark when she saw a gargoyle girl who was familiar, but Catty didn't knew where. She was Catty's only hope, so she walked the the girl.

" Excuse me" she started again " Could you help me? " the girl looked at her with shocked on her face " I want to find somebody. A boy. He's a mummy, tall. He has brown rapper hair and he wears-"

" Yes, I know him. He is Pharaoh, isn't he?" Catty smiled and nodded. " He is in the Monster of Liberty...or he said he's going to go there. I think he's still there."

"Oh my Ghoul! Thank you so so much! What is you're name?" she couldn't stopped smiling.

"Stonphia StonSol..." said Stonphia.

" Thank you Stonphia! Thank you!"

Catty started running to the Monster of Liberty. When she arrived there she quicly run up on the stairs and she found the viewpoint what she already knew.

"Pharaoh? Pharaoh! Are you here?" the werecat asked with a big grin. She didn't saw anybody. " Pharaoh?" she asked again but now, without a smile. No answer. Catty was really disappointed. 'Maybe he left.' she thought.

"Catty? Is that you?" a voice asked. The girl looked up where the voice came from. She saw Pharaoh upside down like he did before. He jumped down and looked at her. "Hi..."