In the school

Catty woke up really early in the morning.

Her eyes and her cheek were still hurting. Last night, after Pharaoh left, she had a huge argument with her mother again with slaps and tears. She sat up the whole night crying.

She quickly got dressed, ate breakfast and left the house. It wasn't even 8. She thought she was gonna walk to school because she had a tons of time on her hands.

She was on the way to school when her phone ranged. Her heart started beating so fast. "Who could it be this early?" she thought. Then she saw who called her: Pharaoh. She pick up immediately.

"H-hi Pharaoh! W-what's up?" she asked shyly.

"Hello darling! Is everything okay? Are you in school already?"

"N-no! But I am on my way.. And, well, I'm fine..just you know..Yesterday.."

"'Love was such an easy game to play'. I know" laughed Pharaoh while he was singing 'Yesterday' from Beastles.

"Look Pharaoh, I gotta go, okay? I have to go to school. I don't want to be late like last week. We gonna talk later, is that right? Bye sweetheart!" then she hang up before Pharaoh could even say anything.

She was in fact really afraid what was going to happen in Monster High. Has Roy already talked to Spectra about yesterday's dinner?

"Well, hello Catty!" said Roy. Catty twitched as she heard the werecat.

Roy was always surrounded by his buddies. Everyone was an idiot of that group and werecat. As he greeted her the group of idiots started laughting.

"Sush off, Roy!" answered the girl-werecat.

"Aww, what happend? Did your boo break up with you? I guess you were for him just for a little-"

"Shut the hell up!" shouted Catty.

"Aww was I right? Guys look at her face! Aww baby-Catty cried all night! Don't worry bo-bo I comfort you anytime." he touch her leg but she was faster. "Little bitc-"

The rest was not audible. Catty run away from them. Quickly got in the school and find the music room. This is the place where she really felt safe.