3

One more week left and Mr Kim is off for his business trip. For the past weeks, Mr Kim did the bare minimum of work and mostly tried to at least hang out with the girls. He wasn't used to shopping or anything that the girls would normally do so they all had a good laugh while hanging out.

The girls even got bored so they asked Mr Kim if they could give him a makeover. He refused so the girls did his makeover while he was asleep. You can never be too old to bond with your family.

"GIRLS!" Mr Kim shouted while the girls were laughing from the other side of his room door.

"so you think it's funny huh? fine-" and he tickled them.

The assistants watched from downstairs, "Mr J? Why don't you join them?"

"what? sorry, I'll talk to you later" Mr J paused before going back to the call. As the day got closer to their trip, Mr J has been taking most of Mr Kim's work so that Mr Kim can hang with the girls.

"busy as always" one of the assistant said.

"yeah, and it's going to be our turn in one week" the other one said.

"wanna water the plants with me?"

"sure" and the two assistant walked off while the others just went back to what they were doing earlier.

Now come to two more days.

"come to think of it, why haven't we seen that boy yet?" Jihyo asked.

"he's probably busy" Jeongyeon said as she was cleaning up her bed, "have you clean your room, Jihyo?"

"yes, all done" jihyo said with her legs over the other and her arms crossed.

"i don't get why you are so mad about it"

"I'm not mad, I'm just curious"

"well dad did say that he will be with us when he's gone so you can see him then"

"don't take it the wrong way, unnie"

"i'm not"

"then why do you sound like I'm in love with him or something?"

"just because"

"you're annoying"

"and so are you"

"ugh, I'm going to Nayeon unnie"

"sure, have fun"

Jihyo rolled her eyes with a pout as she stood up and walked out the door. She waited for Jeongyeon to say something but nothing so she acted angry and walked to Nayeon's room.

"unnie-" when Jihyo opened the door, she was greeted by Nayeon's pillow flying to face.

"oh, Jihyo, sorry"

"since when did this princess room get so messy?"

"uh today? whatever, what do you want?"

"just checking up on you. I'm done and Jeongyeon is just touching up- uhh do you need help unnie?" Jihyo got worried when Nayeon started to crawl under the bed, "what are you even looking for?"

"my earrings!" Nayeon crawled out with her earrings at her hand.

"so you messed up your entire room to just find for those?"

"yes, it's special earrings"

"of course it is" Jihyo chuckled.

"a gift from Jeongyeon"

"eh? when?"

"not telling you"

"huh? why?" Jihyo whined.