4

"Yoongi?"

"huh!" the two girls shouted, meanwhile, Jihyo with her cute "heh?"

"I see you have met my younger sister, Min Y/N" Yoongi said as he slowly approaches Y/N and play choke her with his forearm.

"yah!"

"so y/n and Yoongi doesn't have a dad or a mom.. that's sad.." Jihyo thought to herself as she watches how playful the two are together.

"hello, you must be Min Y/N. I'm Mr Kim, their adoptive parent"

"Mr Kim, I actually haven't told her yet" Yoongi said.

"oh, I'm sorry"

"tell me what?" Y/N looked at Yoongi.

"Mr Kim, can I give my sister a tour of your house?"

"yes you can"

"thank you" Yoongi bowed and took his sister's hand.

"what's going on, dad?" Nayeon asked.

"Y/N is replacing Yoongi. I know how you girls get bored around the previous male bodyguards so I thought of something different and just nice that Yoongi has a younger sister who has the abilities as him" Mr Kim said.

"Mr Min Yoongi owns a discreet company filled with high ranking, professional bodyguards and his younger sister is one of them. We heard your complaints and Mr Min was happy to change for you girls" Mr J said.

"wow" Nayeon and Jeongyeon looked at each other with smiles, "this is going to be fun" while the girls were getting excited, Jihyo was getting flustered. She kept reminiscing about Y/N suddenly holding her hand going closer or when Y/N brought Jihyo closer to her so she won't get wet by the rain.

"Mr Kim, are you okay with Y/N coming back on the day you will leave?" Yoongi asked.

"sure, whatever is suitable for the both of you"

"thank you, we'll see you soon" Yoongi and Y/N bowed before leaving.

Right when Mr Kim and Mr J turned to talk to the girls, they found them already running upstairs. "I guess they are excited now" Mr Kim laughed as he walked off.

Nayeon and Joengyeon dragged Jihyo into her room.

"what's the big deal?" Jihyo asked, annoyed.

"you already met here, didn't you?" Nayeon with her cheeky smile.

"you did! you're blushing. Yah! She's blushing!" Jeongyeon said.

"her face is turning red" Nayeon said and the two of them laughed.

"not funny!!" Jihyo whined.

"okay okay, but where did you meet her?" Jeongyeon asked and the two just waited eagerly for an answer.

"I just coincidentally met her while I was out. Then it started to pour so she offered to drive me home"

"I'm guessing something else happened too because your face it getting redder by the second" Jeongyeon said.

"get out!" Jihyo shouted. Jeongyeon and Nayeon laughed as they went out of the room while Jihyo kept throwing her pillows at them till Nayeon closed the door.

"maybe they accidentally kiss while they ran back to the car" Nayeon giggled.

"who knows"

"I CAN STILL HEAR YOU!" Jihyo shouted and the both of them giggled as they walked away from her room.

"Y/N is adorable" Jeongyeon smiled.

"yah! You can't just take her away"

"yes, I can"