8

"ah it's finally the weekends! I can finally rest!" Nayeon cheered as she stretched her arms and fell onto the couch.

Jihyo rolled her eyes, "stop bragging"

"I'm not. You're just jealous that I won't be studying anymore" Nayeon said.

"it's okay. Aren't you enjoying your university life, Jihyo?" Y/N came out of the blue as she sat down with the girls.

"it's okay. Friends make it bearable" Jihyo sighs.

"where's Jeongyeon?" Nayeon asked.

"I sent her off to her friend's house" Y/N said.

"ahh must be their assignment" Nayeon mumbled to herself, "anyways, are you busy today?"

"I'm free for the whole day. Why?"

"great! let's spend time together" Nayeon grabbed onto Y/N's right hand.

"yah! Don't steal Y/N unnie away~" Jihyo whined as she grabbed onto Y/N's left hand.

Y/N and Nayeon looked at Jihyo, "did you call her unnie?" Nayeon asked.

"yeah, why? She's older than me so it's fine"

"i'm shock to hear that" Y/N said.

"oh.. is it a bad thing?"

"no no, it's good. At least I know you're getting comfortable with me" Y/N smiled and Nayeon got jelly.

"then can I call you unnie too? You are only 1 month older than me" Nayeon titled her head as she acted cute.

"I wouldn't mind at all"

"hehe, thank you unnie" Nayeon said, "I'll be right back, I need to use the restroom" and she left.

"she's not really going to the restroom" Jihyo said.

"huh what do you- oh" Y/N noticed Nayeon peeking. Y/N smiled cutely as she mouthed, "I can see you" to Nayeon.

Nayeon's face then turned red and she hid away.

"has she always been this cute?" Y/N said to herself but Jihyo wasn't having it.[y/n is bi)

"am i not cute?" Jihyo thought to herself.

Y/n noticed that and she just hugs her, " I don't know what you are thinking but I hope this helps"

"thank you" Jihyo whispered.

Nayeon then came and joined the hug, "you know I love you, Jihyo"

"always unnie" Jihyo smiled.

"anyways, let's play some games" Nayeon said.

"what do you suggest?" Y/N said.

"hmm" Nayeon titled her head.

Meanwhile, Jeongyeon was with Wendy and Seulgi,

"did we get it?" Seulgi asked Wendy. As Wendy refreshed the page, it was another error.

"aish, he was right when he said this is the hardest assignment yet, ugh" Seulgi started hitting her head.

"yah, stop doing that" Wendy held her hand.

"Whichever group that manages to personal message me the right codes, you will not have to stay back after school next Tuesday" Jeongyeon imitated their lecturer and they laughed.

"you're the best out of all of us and you can't do it too" Wendy frowned.

"I ain't no professional, unless..." Jeongyeon thought of an idea.