18

After weeks of Min Y/N disappearance, the girls mixed feelings just kept growing. Were they really right to think that Y/N was innocent all this while??

After all the hardships they have been through, were they really breaking their guard down for the first time in forever?

"where are you, y/n?" was in the girls' head for the longest time.

While the girls worry, Mr Kim have been planning along with Mr J to stop the main headquarters and whether Y/N is with them or not, they couldn't take any chances and just go forward with the attack that will be happening today, tonight.

"I'll break the news to them" Mr J informed and Mr Kim approved with a nod.

Mr J went to all the girls' room to only find them outside of the house, near the gate, just like puppies waiting for their owner to come back. Mr J took a deep breathe before approaching them. 

"girls, I have some news-"

"about y/n?" Nayeon blurted out.

"it's related to her, yes" Mr J said as he watched the girls looked at him intensively, wanting to hear an answer. 

"me and mr kim have found their main headquarters and we will attack them tonight. I know that you girls may have your doubts on whether she is with them or not but regardless of what the outcome may be, we have to take them down even if.... it means that she with them, she will go down with them" Mr J said hesitantly. The girls were silent.

"no, I know she's innocent" Jihyo look at Mr J with tears in her eyes, "I know she is" 

Mr J sighed, "and what if she isn't?"

"excuse me?!" and Jihyo stormed off. Jeongyeon and Nayeon were surprised by Mr J's reaction. This was the first for him to react that way. 

Mr J's head lowered as the girls walked past by him. He couldn't say anything more and went back to Mr Kim. 

[Tonight] :

It was time. Everything was all set and ready to go as they slowly head over to the headquarters. During the ride, Mr Kim kept glancing over at the girls' and noticed their dull reactions, knowing well what they were thinking, that 'y/n is innocent', but he didn't say anything because he wishes that too as well. Apparently, Mr Kim has gotten soft ever since y/n came over.

 Overdepending on y/n was the one of the many things Mr Kim hated about himself. He then noticed Mr J looking over to Jihyo, he sighed and patted Mr J, reassuring him. 

Sooner or later, they finally reached but were shocked to hear gunshots from inside and vehicles outside. This wasn't part of their plan. Confused, they all went and continued on with their main mission. 

Fighting forward, later on, they found y/n bleeding at the side as people constantly shoot at her area where they saw others shooting as well. The girls then rushed to y/n while their crew covered them. She was bleeding uncontrollably. Mr Kim then came rushing in with a bandage while Mr J and a few other men covered them, completely ignoring the other strangers shooting side by side with them. 

"y/n, what's going on??" Nayeon shouted worriedly. 

"w-what are you guys doing here?" as she try to catch her breathe. 

"we're here to stop the government main headquarters of assassinators. you?" Mr Kim said with no emotion. 

"me and my team are here for the same reasons, I just didn't expect you guys to be here on the same day. I thought we were steps ahead of you. I guess we were wrong" y/n smirked.