7

School has started back again and now they were getting ready for school.

"sorry I can't send you girls to school today" Y/N says.

"it's okay, y/n. You already made us a nice breakfast" Nayeon kissed Y/N's cheek before grabbing her phone.

"yah! You can't just do that unnie!" Jihyo said.

"it's not my fault you're slow" Nayeon stick out her tongue at Jihyo and laughed.

Y/N looked at the two and smiled, she then turned to Jeongyeon, "how are you, Jeongie?"

Jeongyeon looked down in embarrassment.

"don't look down. I want to see that beautiful face of yours" Y/N lifted Jeongyeon's chin up to face her eyes.

"why are you being embarrassed about? You don't like the name?"

"no, it's not that. I.. I'm just not used to it. Momo doesn't even call me like that"

"then someone should start" Y/N smiled, "you have fun at school today. I'll see you later"

Y/N then escorted the two girls to the car and waved them goodbye as the car drove off.

"you girls seem to get along just fine with Ms Min" the driver said.

"obviously, we love her. She knows what she's doing. I like that" Nayeon said.

"she's reliable" Jihyo said.

"she's an awesome listener" Jeongyeon said.

"eh?" the two looked at Jeongyeon.

"what?"

"you told Y/N things that you didn't want to tell us..." Nayeon said.

"why? did we do something wrong?" Jihyo frowned.

"no-"

"so you trust y/n more than us?" Nayeon started acting jealous.

"it's not that. She was just there. You two were dead asleep already. I didn't want to wake you up"

"you can talk to us about anything" Jihyo said.

"if you want to talk bad about Y/N, go ahead. We won't blame you" Nayeon said.

"eh? I thought you loved her too much, maybe more than us now" Jeongyeon said.

"you thought but it's not true. My sisters are my first ever priority" Nayeon flipped her hair.

"alright, we're here. Have fun today, girls" their driver said.

"thank you" the three of them said but Nayeon stopped halfway, "wait, why did we reach so fast?"

"ah, I found a new path that gets to school faster, Ms Im"

"ah I see, thank you though, cause we are late, so move!" Jihyo said as she shoved Nayeon out the door and Jeongyeon gout of the car laughing.

The girls weren't popular nor were they lonely people in school. They have a small group of friends and when combine the three groups together, they are still same but students envy their friendship.

It benefits them because their courses are similar such as having math and coding. Since Jeongyeon and her friends are good at it, they help the other two groups.

While Jihyo's group help with math and Nayeon's group help with tips on cheating and money. Maybe Nayeon's group may not be as good in studies but they are good in having fun plus everyone in Nayeon's group has good connections and good jobs with great pay so none has a problem with her group.