1

"oi, move!"

"no, you move!"

"I swear to god, I will push you off if you don't move"

"I'm already comfortable, just shut the fuck up"

Nayeon and Jeongyeon who were fighting over the space in the hotel bed.

"I swear to god, if the both of you won't shut up, I am jumping down from the window" Jihyo complained.

"like you would even dare" Nayeon scoffed.

"try me bitch" Jihyo got up from the bed and walked to the window.

"okay okay, stop. Jihyo, you're crazy" Jeongyeon said.

"the both of you are driving me crazy" Jihyo scratched her head in frustration.

"I'm sorry, Jeongyeon won't move" Nayeon stared at Jeongyeon at Jeongyeon did the same thing back.

"where can I ever get peace and quiet with this idiots" Jihyo thought to herself. She rolled her eyes, "ugh! Move!" she shoved the two away.

"I'll sleep with Nayeon unnie today" Jihyo said and Jeongyeon got up to the other bed and laid down.

"what is with you two today?" Jihyo whispered to Nayeon.

"I don't know. Ask your other unnie there" Nayeon said and they both looked over to find Jeongyeon fast asleep.

"whatever. Just go to bed" Jihyo said as she closed her eyes.

"is hacking that hard?" Nayeon grumbled before closing her eyes.

"if you don't think it's hard, then why don't you do it as well?" Jihyo said, still with her eyes close.

"i- shut up, Jihyo" Jihyo giggled.

Meet the 3Mix. Im Nayeon, 24. Yoo Jeongyeon, 23. Park Jihyo, 22. They are all one year apart. Yes, they aren't related by blood. They met at an orphanage home where they grew up together and now, they live their lives at thieves and killers, taking whatever is valuable.

 They met at an orphanage home where they grew up together and now, they live their lives at thieves and killers, taking whatever is valuable

Im Nayeon. The most friendliest and clumsy in the group but don't let them blind you. She can get any personal information out of you without you knowing at first hand.