10

The girls were in Nayeon's room, chit chatting away while Y/N was on her duty with the other guards.

Y/N was done and Nayeon was almost getting ready.

"going on a date unnie?" Jihyo asked.

"yup, with y/n" Nayeon smiled as she applied her eyeliner.

"well, that's not far" Jihyo pouted.

"yeah, it isn't. Why am I so lucky?" Nayeon sighed, "anyways, I'll be picking a beautiful dress just for Jennie. You girls want anything?" and the two girls nodded their head.

"alright then, see you girls later" Nayeon smiled and went downstairs.

"you looking beautiful than ever, Nayeon" Y/N said.

"aww thank you and I know"

"ready to go?" and Nayeon nodded.

"do you have a driver's license for a bike?" Nayeon asked as she opened the door.

"wanna take the bike today, i see~"

"that is if you have a license for it" Nayeon said.

"I do"

"great, let's go" Nayeon held Y/N's hand as they walked. She turned behind and gave the girls who were looking from the window a flying kiss.

As they got onto the bike, "does the other girls want anything?"

"nope, but they'll update me again"

"okay then" Y/N then started the engine and drove off.

At the mall:

Through out the hours, all that Nayeon kept saying was,

"oh my gawdddddddd look at this!",,"this is perefect!",,"nah, this isn't nice",,"Y/N look how cute this is"

and through out all that, Y/N just kept smiling at her.

They were now having dinner. As they awaited for their food, Nayeon ordered food for the girls and the staff back home.

"you really think about them all the time" Y/N said.

"my sisters and family always come first no matter what and I mean by it" Nayeon said as she proceeded the online payment.

"and that is why I love you girls" Y/N genuinely smiled.

"you do?"

"mhm. For you, you show them love from your actions. Jeongyeon, she constantly worries about you girls, doubting herself every night. Jihyo, whenever I talked about any one of you, her heart is at the fullest. You three really amazing and caring girls"

"thanks, y/n. that's so sweet. you really do care about us, it's nice to know that" Nayeon smiled.

Their food finally came. Y/N let Nayeon take photos first before digging in.

"i have questions about you"

"hit me up then"

"i just love it how the four of us are getting closer than ever but you know most things about us but we don't know about you"

"you girls never asked"

"we didn't think you'll be that straight-forward"

"you ask, i'll answer. if it's to personal, i'll just apologise. simple"

"and here we thought you were the complicated type"

"im used to it" y/n chuckled.

"you know i never hide things from my sisters right?" and Y/N nodded her head, "it's obvious, nayeon"