5

The girls woke up to a nice smell of food. They washed their faces and headed downstairs.

They followed the delicious smell as they walked into the kitchen.

They found Y/N in the kitchen helping the maids out with the cooking and with some chores.

They sat on the table as they watched Y/N worked.

"good morning girls" she smiled.

"good morning, Y/N" they said together.

Y/N then gave the girls their food and she joined them for breakfast as well.

"our old bodyguards wouldn't normally do this" Nayeon said.

"mm this is so good" Jeongyeon said.

"did you make this yourself?" Jihyo asked.

"I made them but your maids helped me picked out the ingredients. They know you girls very well"

"thank you" the girls stood up and bowed to thank their maids for the food.

"do you girls help with the chores too?"

"from time to time, yes" Jeongyeon said.

"well, Jeongyeon is the one to remind us to clean things up and what not" Nayeon said as she took another bite.

"wanna help me and the maids water the plants outside?"

"sure" the girls smiled.

After watering the plants, "let's clean the swimming pool"

After they were done, "let's hang the laundry"

As they were handing the laundry, "she's bossing us around" the girls thought of the same thing.

After they were done, "alright, let's-"

"enough!" Nayeon said.

"eh?"

"when we say we want to be friends, we really meant it but don't forget that you're our bodyguard who only protects us and nothing more" Jeongyeon said.

"today isn't cleaning the house day!" Jihyo shouted.

"I was going to say let's rest"

"oh" the girls felt dumb afterwards.

"where are you going?" Jihyo said.

"going to do some errands" and Y/N ran.

"wait.. today is shopping day!"

"i guess will do it tomorrow!" Y/N shouted from afar.

"shouldn't bodyguards be, oh I don't know, obedient to their masters?!" Nayeon said.

"then let's play with her" Jeongyeon said.

"do the same things we did with those previous others?" Jihyo asked and Jeongyeon nodded.

"let's do it. Who knows maybe she'll quit just like the others" Nayeon smirked.

"but isn't she a high-ranking/rating bodyguard?" Jihyo said.

"then we'll just double the trouble, simple" Jeongyeon said, "and Jihyo, you can use your baby technique"

"okay" Jihyo said.

Y/N pov:

"thank you very much" I thanked the senior guards for their help and walked back to the house.

When I walked in, the house was so silent which was weird. I walked in and found the girls on the couch watching a movie.

I smiled as I continued to walk straight when Jeongyeon called for me.