12

Few weeks back:

Y/N was busy with duties so the girls decided to sneak out and chill at a park because they knew they needed Y/N to go anywhere.

They were having fun as they walked, run, laugh about anything and just acting like kids. When they were together, the whole world just seem to disappear. As they had fun, they remembered their past as kids together, all they ever wanted was to never be separated from each other and they got it.

There was never a time that when the other would place the other last. The girls were each other's priorities. Whenever one got hurt, the other two would always be there for her. They were so close to the heart and soul, that every parent or couple adored their friendship but as always, they couldn't afford taking in 3 kids so just like the girls wished, they stayed by each other's side till now.

However, it feels as though they are drifting apart slowly. Why? because of Y/N. They each loved Y/N, fell for her in their own ways but they knew that if Y/N liked one of them.. that means breaking each other's heart which they never wanted but they are slowly confessing in their own ways without knowing..

so what now?

Jihyo was smiling and tired from jumping so she sat down at a nearby bench. Nayeon sat on her right and Jeongyeon on her left.

"why did you want to sneak out, Jihyo-ssi?" Jeongyeon asked.

"yeah and out of the blue too" Nayeon laughed.

"just because" Jihyo smiled.

"seriously?" Nayeon chuckled, "yah! we know you Jihyo, so what is it?"

"i wanted to talk about Y/N, like a real proper talk about her"

"okay.. what about Y/N?" Jeongyeon said.

"we are all in love with her aren't we?" Jihyo looked down. She then continued, "remembered how we promise to always put each other first? I feel like the three of us are drifting away because of our feelings for Y/N. One of us is going to end up with her if she ever feels the same way with one of us and we're all just going to hurt each other. But now.."

There was silence for awhile till she continued, "when we found out about the contract, I was relieved that none of our hearts are going to get heartbroken by rejection but I don't know if we are one the same page but.. the fact that we won't be able to see Y/N after her contracts ends just breaks my heart so are we going to just let it flow or are we going to try to extend her contract?" She looks at her unnies with worry eyes.

Nayeon sighs and Jeongyeon says, "me and Nayeon have been talking and we knew that one day, you will want to talk to us about this. We know you love her and we are willing to let our feelings go, just for you"

"you've grown up, Hyo" Nayeon giggled, "you'll always be our baby sister even if you are all grown up"

"unnie... thank you.. but I don't think it's going to be worth it.. I don't want to end up like her ex.."

"hey.. we will be here for you if she isn't but if you won't try, you'll never know right? remember what i said? she may choose you over her work this time.." Jeongyeon said.

"but what about her contract?" Jihyo asked.

"we will let her contract be.. no extension.. if it was meant to be.. then it will be, Jihyo" Nayeon said.

"even if we do find a way to extend it, she is still going to leave us if she chooses her job over you.. so we'll just it flow, okay?"

Jihyo pulled her unnies into a hug and whispered, "i love you unnies.."