17

*loud snoring sound*

"what is that noise???" Jihyo sat up on her bed, eyes still closed, her right hand scratching her head in annoyance.

Her door opened in a speed of light, *KABOOM*

"yah!" Jihyo shouted. 

"oh sorry" Jeongyeon laughed, "well at least you're awake now"

"first you snore so loud and next you're gonna break my door down! Unnie!" 

"HAHA I'm sorry but it's not me that's making the-"

*loud snoring sound*

"Nayeon unnie?" Jihyo said. 

"yup, i'm gonna wake her-"

"wait, don't. Allow me" Jihyo smirked as she walked past Jeongyeon. 

"be my guest" 

Jihyo slowly opened the door and tiptoed to Nayeon's bathroom. 

"what are you going to do?" Jeongyeon whispered. 

"oh, you'll see" Jihyo laughed evilly (softly of course)

She filled the cup with water and slowly walk towards Nayeon before splashing the water on her(remind you that it's cold water)

"what the-" 

"HAHAHAH" Jihyo and Jeongyeon hid under the bed, laughing silently. 

"what is going on?! ugh" Nayeon groaned as she walks to her bathroom. Meanwhile, the other two remained silent. 

"those two.. Jihyo! Jeongyeon!" she shouted for them and walked out the room angrily. 

As she left, the two then finally let out their big laughs. 

"its seem you two are having fun" 

They look up and it was Ace. They then crawled out the bed. 

"Ace, what are you doing here?" 

"i just wanted to make sure you girls were ready but then I saw Nayeon all angry and wet"

"hehehe, umm where did she go?" Jeongyeon asked.

"to the kitchen"

"right.. HAHAHA" Jihyo laughed. 

"anyways, since Y/N isnt here, I'll be your bodyguard for the time being. Just informing"

"alright boss" Jihyo said. 

"there you two are!" the girls looked over and saw Nayeon. 

"alright now, let's focus on getting dress first. The private jet will be here soon and I mean really soon, Nayeon" Ace said. 

"you two are lucky that Ace is here" she angrily walked to the bathroom. 

"why? because you like younger guys?" Jeongyeon folded her arms with a smirk. 

"now now, lets-" Ace tried to calm them down but failed. 

"just you wait"

"we'll see" Jeongyeon smiled before leaving and Nayeon went into her bathroom, slamming the door. 

Ace sighed, "does y/n deal with this too?" he looks over to Jihyo.

"yes, yes she does but she knows how to manage us or should I say them. It's okay, this is your first time with us so you'll get use to it. Take it as one of your first duties of being our bodyguard" Jihyo patted his back before leaving the room. 

Later on, it arrived and they were on their way to LA. Even as they arrived to their destination, those two were still at it but kept their composure.