13

"i love you, Y/N"

"did you think I was serious?"

"I hate you, Min Y/N!"

Y/N immediately sat up on her bed and she held her chest as she lowered her head, "hais.."

Y/N then got ready. She looked at the mirror, "it's your job". She said before leaving her room. Faking her smile just like every other day.

"i'm sorry for waking up late girls. Did you girls had your breakfast yet?"

"it's okay and yes. We had bacon and eggs" Jeongyeon replied.

"like what you see?" Nayeon whispered to Jihyo as she walked past her.

Jihyo turned to find Y/N and her face burning up.

"where are you going later, Y/N?" Nayeon asked.

"I have to meet up with my brother. We have a meeting with a CEO"

"your next client?" Jeongyeon asked.

"most likely yes"

"will you be okay being alone, Nayeon?" Y/N asked.

"obviously. I'm a big girl. If you're worried about someone kidnapping me, don't be. No one can resist me"

"that sounds more than enough to be worried that you'll get kidnapped" Jeongyeon said.

"i've got the guards. I'll be fine"

"I thought you said you were a big girl?"

"yeah and?"

While Nayeon and Jeongyeon were on about with their mini fight, Y/N noticed that Jihyo wasn't talking much. She approached Jihyo and placed her hand on Jihyo's head, "don't worry about last night. I'm not mad at you. I know I can't make you understand but I hope you will cherish your moments in life" Y/N patted her head.

"I'll be waiting for you girls in the car" Y/N said before walking away but Jihyo held her hand.

"i'll wait for Jeongyeon unnie in the car with you" and the two of them walked to the car.

When they were in the car, Y/N was on her phone and texting a lot. Jihyo decided to stop talking about Y/N's ex and just go with the flow.

"hey Y/N?"

(btw, Jihyo is in the passenger seat like the front seat)

"hmm" Y/N stopped her texting and look at Jihyo.

"do you think I should confess?"

"yea- umm, it's up to you but if I were you, I wouldn't do it"

"as in.. if you were in my shoes?"

"yeah.. i'm sorry to burst your bubble before school"

"does this means you don't feel the same way?" Jihyo thought to herself.