15

Thursday:

Jihyo woke up to the feeling similar to someone having a hangover after having a drunk night. Her eyes were red, puffy and somewhat burning.

She sighs and rubbed her eyes as she got out of her bed and into her bathroom. She freshened herself up.

She stared into the mirror, asking herself, "why are you crying? you knew what would happen and you still decided to take the risk. stop being a crybaby"

She washed her face once more before exiting her bathroom and taking her phone. She sat on her bed and turned on her phone.

"Yeri?" she titled her head.

She opened the message and read the texts. "I guess I'm not the only getting heartbroken"

Jihyo: Hey. I'm sorry I only saw your message now. I passed out last night.

Jihyo: I'm sorry for hurting your feelings and yeah, we can still be friends. :)

Jihyo placed down her phone and laid back on her bed with her hands covering her eyes. She then heard a knock on her door.

She sighed before saying, "who is it?"

The door opened to reveal Nayeon.

"oh, unnie.."

Nayeon smiled, "you're finally awake" she said in a sweet tone.

"what is it, unnie?" Jihyo trying not to sound annoyed.

"your lunch has been waiting for you"

"lunch?" and Nayeon nodded. Jihyo looked back at her phone and realized it was already 3 pm.

"I slept for that long..." Jihyo thought to herself.

"now c'mon you're food is gonna get cold"

Jihyo got up and followed Nayeon, "how long was it there?"

"1 hour" Nayeon said as they went down the stairs.

"our baby sister has finally awoken from her hibernation" Jeongyeon said.

"good afternoon to you too, unnie" Jihyo said as she sat down to eat her lunch.

Everything was silence. None of them spoke, not knowing what to say.

When Jihyo was done, she went over to wash her plate. She sighed, "i know what y'all are thinking but I'm okay. We're still friends and that's all that matters" She then turned around, "so can we just go on with our day like as usual, pretending that night didn't happen?"

"we're sorry, we didn't meant to make any tension" Jeongyeon said.

"it's okay but I wanna ask, where did she go?"

"work" Nayeon said.

"I guess she forgot her phone"

"what do you mean?" Jeongyeon asked.

"i went into her room earlier because i heard a buzz sound. Her phone was on vibrate mode" Jihyo explained.

"did you pick it up?" Jeongyeon asked.

"I wanted to but it was her brother. I guess he's looking for her" Jihyo said.

"meeting up with her bosses , I guess" Jeongyeon said.

"their work is never ever done" Nayeon pouted.

"by the way, dad called" Jeongyeon said.

"what did he want?" Nayeon titled her head.