11

Previous night:

"What did you want to talk about unnie?" Jihyo asked as they walked into Nayeon's room.

"did you broke something again?" Jeongyeon asked as they sat on her bed.

"first of all, no, i did not break anything. second of all, i want to talk about y/n"

"what about her?" Jeongyeon said.

"we had a talk about us so now she knows about our past and we will get to know hers"

"okay, so what is her past?" Jihyo said.

"just a regular childhood and a kid who wants to follows in her parent's footsteps" Nayeon said.

"that's so cute" Jihyo smiled.

"okay, but?" Jeongyeon knew something wasn't right.

"once her contract with us has ended, she won't be in contact with her anymore. we won't get to see her again"

"wait but if we extend her contract with us, she would still stay right?" Jihyo said worriedly.

"if her boss allows it, then yes but right now, there's no possible reason we could give to dad to extend her contract. I already thought about it on the way back" Nayeon explained.

"other than that?" Jeongyeon asked, wanting to change the topic.

"y/n is bi and Jihyo already knew it when we saw her at the balcony with y/n"

"speaking of her contract, was Chaeyoung..." Jihyo asked.

"yeah... Chaeyoung was one of Y/N's clients but they fall in love which wasn't allowed" Nayeon clarified.

"that's just mean. Y/N's boss should have allowed them to at least be together or something" Jihyo argued.

"Y/N chose her job over Chaeyoung and Chaeyoung couldn't accept it so she you know..." Nayeon said.

"which mean y/n will choose her job over us too?" Jihyo asked.

"there could be a possibility that she will choose us over her job. she'll probably lose her job but at least she has us" Jeongyeon said.

"if there is even a small possibility, i'll cherish my time with y/n and try to convince her heart to stay with us" Jihyo said proudly.

Jeongyeon and Nayeon smiled at her. Jihyo suddenly felt a hand on her head. She turned to find Y/N smiling at her with tired eyes.

"y/n..." Jihyo said.

"i love your encouragement to let me stay here, Jihyo, but when the day does comes, I promise you that I'll make your pain go away"

"what do you mean?"

"it's okay, it's time for bed girls. You have been sleeping very late this few days. It's not good for your health" Y/N patted Jihyo's head. Y/N waited for the two to leave Nayeon's room and into their own rooms.

"y/n... please don't leave us" Nayeon said.

Y/N looked at Nayeon and gave her a small smile, "goodnight Nayeon" and she closed Nayeon's door as she walked out.

Next Day:

Y/N was waiting for them at the car. Jihyo and Jeongyeon got in without talking to Y/N. Nayeon stopped before going into the car, "Y/N..", she was stoning...

"y/n?"

"hmm?"

"i'm sorry if we upset you last night"