17.1

{Nayeon }

After a nice cold shower, she just fell onto her bed. She took in a deep breath before facing the ceiling and sighing once more. Looking out at her window, the beautiful moon.

"ugh what's wrong with her(Jeongyeon)"

"im just saying that we shouldn't let our guard down" - Jeongyeon

"if you suspect y/n that much, you could have just said it"

Although she was mad at her sister, she was more afraid of what she said might be true.

Nayeon knows how blind she can get when she's in love or when she's too comfortable with someone. Everything goes a blur even her awareness just goes poof.

And she would rely on her sisters or Mr Kim when that happens. She's been like this for all her life and it has been a very long time since she felt really comfortable with someone.

Knowing that Mr Kim grows suspicion of Y/N makes Nayeon worry even more.

"no.. no it can't be. it just can't. No! I REFUSE!"

She shoved her face into her pillow and screamed her frustration out.

{Jeongyeon}

She knows her unnie is probably mad at her for saying those words but she knows she had to.

They can't let their guard down no matter what. She doesn't want to suspect Y/N but just what IF.

What if Mr Kim was right. What if Y/N really did betray them in the end. Could they possibly handle that much pain. After suffering so much..

Someone so sweet.. yet.. what if. All she could think of is the "what ifs"

{Jihyo POV}

Thinking back about the moments she had with Y/N. From the day that they first met to her confessing to them right now.

Remembering how she first met Y/N at some pond/lake behind an abandoned place, how Y/N offered her a ride home to them finding out that Y/N would be their bodyguard.

Their bond. Oh how y/n knew what to do when Jeongyeon and Nayeon had their mini fights.

"we really were transparent to her huh" Jihyo chuckled.

"i miss you y/n.. i hope you're okay" she held her blacket tightly.

"don't give up on love just yet. There is always someone out there for you, believe me. Just as how you are waiting for them, they're waiting for you too"

{Ace}

Even on night duty, Y/N has never once left his mind. He has grown feelings for her and almost everyone knew it.

His colleagues couldn't stop teasing him about it. Everytime they pass him, or just beside him, they would always have something to tease about.

He didn't like it nor dislike it. He loved it. He doesn't know what falling in love really is but when it comes to Y/N..

"if that what falling in love really is, then Y/N you're the one" he thought to himself.

A boy purely in love.

{Mr Kim}

He feels accomplished whenever he does something right for them or even make them smile. A family is all he ever wanted and he got it.

However..

Stress, stress, stress.

Afraid that he might have failed his daughters.

What if..

Not wanting to suspect Y/N as much but just what if..

He always had a tracker on everyone even his daughters, not to let anything out of his sight. However, Y/N's just disappeared.

Not even informing him and the tracker just disappears.

"what are you hiding Min Y/N?" he scratched his head in frustration.

{Mr J}

"I can't lose my daughter" he thought to himself.