6

One month has gone. The girls and Y/N had gotten closer since then. It still amazes them how they could get so close so quickly.

"one month more and back to school" Nayeon groaned as she stretched her arms.

"stop complaining when you're the one graduating soon" Jihyo rolled her eyes.

"it's not my fault, I was born earlier than you" Nayeon said.

"so the first thing I hear is not a good afternoon or a hello but fighting. When will there ever be peace and quiet?" Jeongyeon sighed.

"peace and quiet is just right out that door" Nayeon pointed to the front door.

"why you so mad?" Jeongyeon said.

"I'm not mad. I'm just angry"

"that's the same thing!" Jeongyeon said.

"my oh my. Already fighting?" they turned to find Y/N.

"just having some small talk, that's all" Jihyo smiled.

"uhuh. Anyways, one month more and you girls are back to school. I'll be picking you girls up from school but if I can, I'll send you as well"

"wah~ thank you" Jihyo said.

"oh and I got a cake for Jeongyeon"

"huh?" Jeongyeon said.

"y/n bought her cake.." the other two thought the same.

"it's from peach?" y/n titled her head as she read the small sticky note.

"oh.. Hirai Momo" Jeongyeon said as she took the cake from Y/N.

"Is she your friend?"

"no. She's my ex"

"oh, can I ask what happen?"

"nothing extreme happened. We just didn't work out well but she still sends me cake from time to time"

"and why is that?"

"because it marks the day we first met"

"aww and the both of you still remember" Nayeon said.

"have you tried contacting her?" Y/N asked.

"I rather not"

"why not?"

"she has a girlfriend now"

"and you are afraid to catch feelings again?"

"I think I'm already falling for you" Jeongyeon thought to herself.

"no, I just don't want to stir their relationship up" Jeongyeon said.

"I think Momo's girlfriend is okay with it. I mean Momo still sends you cake on a 'special' day. Maybe its just a friendship gift" Y/N explained.

"I don't know. I rather not think about it" Jeongyeon said, "I'll go put this in the freezer"

"freezer?" Y/N said to herself.

"the cake is nicer when it's like that" Jihyo says.

"what about you two, dated anyone before?"

"I used to date Jeongyeon" Nayeon said.

"Nayeon unnie was head over heals for Jeongyeon back then" Jihyo said.

"eh?" 😅 Y/N said.

"we're just kidding" the two of them laughed.

"that scared me for a minute" Y/N thought to herself as she scratched her nape.

"I used to date a girl name Mina. Myoui Mina" Nayeon says, "we just lost feelings for one another because I was too busy so she decided to break up"