forty four - fuck fuck fall in love

(🔞)

Practice ended without much happening, and Sasaki had called his mother's secretary back to schedule the meeting for a few weeks from then. When he got back from practice, the white haired male took the quickest shower of his life.

Hayate
Hey Shintaro, do you want me to get stuff or are you gonna bring stuff?

Midorima Shintaro ♋
Then is now a good time? If so, I can stop by and grab the things we need.

Hayate
For sure! Thanks Shintaro, I'll see you soon! 😅

Sasaki bit his lip as his face heated up, his expectations very lewd. At that moment, he just had on a pair of underwear and shorts, meaning his upper body was on display. Trying to bide his time for Midorima to come, Sasaki turned on the TV.

Is it just me or is everything on just romance stuff?! He thought to himself as he flipped through the channels.

Sasaki was nervous. Very nervous. This was most likely going to be his first sexual experience--sure he'd jacked off before but this was something entirely different. He'd never attempted to play with his asshole, but it appeared that was exactly what was going to be the main event.

I'm just gonna wing it, Sasaki nodded to himself as he turned the channel to--finally--something other than romance. And then, it appeared that the time had arrived.

The doorbell rang, so the white haired male shot up and darted over. Planting himself in front of the door, he slowly unlocked and opened it. Midorima stood there, a bag in his hand. "Good evening, Hayate," He greeted.

"Yeah, come on in," Sasaki moved to the side to allow the greenette inside, to which he nodded in return and did so, removing his shoes. Midorima gazed at Sasaki, who was looking at the ground while blushing profusely.

"We don't have to if you're that nervous," He told him as he cupped his lover's cheeks. Immediately he shook his head.

"No, I want to do it with you," Sasaki said, his eyes shining with determination. Midorima's lips twitched upwards with a nod.

"Then, shall we go to your room?"

"Yep," Sasaki took Midorima's hand, smiling at him quickly before pulling him with him. Midorima swore that smile was worth more than anything in the world to him as his heart pounded in his chest.

Midorima was also tense, anxious at the thought of finally showing his love to Sasaki through sex, but at the same time he was excited and wanted more than anything to make his lover feel good and keep him with him for all eternity.

Both hearts were beating erratically as they entered Sasaki's bedroom, and the shutting of the door didn't sound half as loud as the heartbeat in their ears. The atmosphere didn't feel half as suffocating as the heartbeat in Sasaki's throats as he gulped, watching Midorima set the bag on the night stand and empty it out.

"I brought condoms and lube, so we should be fine in those aspects. I also took a shower, but we can shower again if you want," He listed, turning to look at the other male.

"I also showered, so I don't think we need another one," He answered, sitting on the bed and crossing his legs. Patting the spot beside him, Sasaki smiled again when Midorima joined him. "Also, I think you're too dressed for this occasion, Shin-chan~" He teased, pushing the greenette down.

"Oh?" Midorima raised an eyebrow, chuckling. Sasaki could not contain his grin at the sound, happy that he could hear his lover's laugh even when they were both nervous and brittle as hell.