interlude iii

Kai: HEY AND WELCOME BACK TO THE INTERLUDE WHERE WE HAVE THINGS TO TALK ABOUT!!!

Kuroko: Hello, I'm also a part of this now.

Sasaki: Welcome to the club bro

Kuroko: Thank you, Hayate-kun.

Midorima: Kai, why don't we get on with what we need to speak about?

Kai: You right Midorima. Okay so, as everyone saw, Sasaki and Midorima were talking about SEX last chapter!

Aomine: you were what-

Akashi: How bold.

Kise: YOU DARE TAINT AYACCHI'S INNOCENCE?!

Sasaki: chile ryouta.

Kise: NO! NO THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!

Sasaki: That's too bad, I was planning on doing it with you eventually but I guess you don't want that...

Kise: ... Idk how I feel about you trying to manipulate me but I'll go with it this time. You better keep your promise Ayacchi.

Aomine: Bruh we're all gonna fuck him at some point how can you fall for that

Midorima: Your words have never been cruder.

Kai: AS I WAS SAYING!! Good grief you guys, especially you Kise. Ahem, WOULD HAVING SEX SCENES DIMINISH THE STORY OR WOULD HAVING THE SCENES IN BE OKAY?

Midorima: They're going to happen either way, the only issue is if you'll be reading them or if Kai will be eluding to them and time skipping rather than outright describing the scene.

Atsushi: why are we talking about sex all of a sudden-?

Kai: go eat your snacks

Atsushi: fiiiine. Aya-chin, come cuddle with me while I eat.

Sasaki: Can't Atsushi, we're talking about something important-

Atsushi: I said. Come. Cuddle.

Sasaki: friggin nuts. I said no!

Atsushi: ....

Kise: I think you broke him.

Sasaki: I think so too. Hey, are you okay?

Atsushi: The only good thing in this world besides food rejected me. How can I be okay? I can't live with just food anymore.. Aya-chin-

Kai: wow okay we do not need to do this here. Now, SEX SCENES OR NO?? BECAUSE THERE WILL BE A LOT AND I BELIEVE MOST WILL TAKE UP AT LEAST 2/3RDS OF A CHAPTER IF NOT THE ENTIRE CHAPTER!

Kuroko: I personally think people expected these scenes when you made the announcement of whether I would top or bottom since that's only relevant in sexual activities.

Kai: good point. But I'm just making sure. Also, wanted to do a check in since it's been a while. First up, Kuroko! What are your thoughts on things as they stand?

Kuroko: I'm content but I also wish to spend more time with Hayate-kun.

Kai: legit. Anything else?

Kuroko: Well, I've decided to work on a new technique before Aomine-kun starts teaching me how to shoot.

Kai: ...ngl I totally forgot about that. Oops! Next up, AOMINE!

Aomine: Welp I'm also content since I'm about to start my game against Kise and hope to practically go all out. I'm also curious to see how Tetsu shoots since I haven't seen him try in over two years. That's about it.

Kai: makes sense. How about Kise?

Kise: I'm ready to fight Aominecchi! In basketball or for Ayacchi!

Kai: uh, okay. Midorima?

Midorima: I'm anticipating seeing Hayate again for obvious reasons.

Kai: ... Yeah, makes sense. Akashi?

Akashi: I'm also anticipating seeing Hayate again, since I want to see for myself instead of just the person I've sent to tail him.

Sasaki: you did what-

Aomine: TF AKASHI I KNEW I SAW SOMEONE SKETCHY AROUND AYA'S PLACE BUT I DIDN'T MAKE A MOVE CAUSE OF THAT DAMN ONE A WEEK RULE

Akashi: Not to worry, he'll be retracted shortly.

Kise: IT'S A DUDE?!

Atsushi: Aka-chin, you really went too far this time.

Kai: moving on since no one cares and I don't want to write the rest of this argument. So then, Atsushi?

Atsushi: He got me food. And his hand was soft. I like him.

Kai: such a simpleton. 🥰 okay that's all for today! Thank you for reading everyone and I hope you continue to enjoy Light!