forty five - questions

"Two days wasn't enough," Sasaki grumbled as he hobbled out of the bathroom on Monday morning. He hated to say it because it sounded so lewd, but it felt like Midorima was still inside him. After spending the night with him, Midorima took care of him the next two days so he hadn't had to get up at all except to go to the bathroom.

Monday was the day he had arranged to meet Akashi, and he was both looking forward to it and kind of dreading it. Firstly, because he hadn't been out in a while except to go play basketball so going out just to hang out sounded nice. Secondly, because he was still extremely uncomfy in his behind.

Midorima had left Sunday night after dinner, Sasaki insisting he was alright. With one gone, Sasaki was hoping the others wouldn't converge on him or accuse him of cheating when he went to see Akashi. He wouldn't put it past them.

Sighing, Sasaki donned a plain white shirt, a black jean jacket and a pair of light sandy colored jeans. (Here's a pic since it's been a while since we've seen Sasaki in all his glory~)

After a bit of breakfast, he got out his phone and texted Akashi to make sure they were still okay to meet

After a bit of breakfast, he got out his phone and texted Akashi to make sure they were still okay to meet. It didn't take long for Akashi to respond and confirm, so with that, Sasaki headed out the door. He could have used his personal driver, but the stubborn boy was set on never using what his parents had given him, little though it was. Therefore, he arrived at the nearest station and got on the bullet train headed for Kyoto.

It took him three hours to get there, making it just about lunch time. "Hayate," Someone tapped him on the shoulder once he had gotten off the train, causing him to whirl around to face them.

"Oh, Akashi," Sasaki greeted, smiling. "Scared me."

"Sorry about that," Akashi apologized before gesturing with his head. "Shall we go?"

"Sure," He nodded, allowing the Rakuzan captain to lead the way.

"You must be tired after your trip," Akashi commented, and the other male shrugged.

"Meh, not really, but I'm totally ready for lunch," Sasaki replied, causing the Rakuzan captain to chuckle.

"Of course. I could go for something myself. Do you have anywhere in mind?"

"How about some KFC?" He suggested, making the other male raise an eyebrow.

"Fast food?"

"What's wrong with fast food?" Sasaki squinted at him, and he shook his head.

"Nothing, it's just the first time someone other than Eikichi has suggested one," Akashi told him.

"Well this Eikichi knows his stuff," Sasaki nodded himself as he crossed his arms, then started snickering. Akashi watched him, his lips twitching ever so slightly upwards. Since they agreed, the two went to the closest KFC and got food.

"Interesting choices," Akashi remarked as they sat down with their food. "Tetsuya also likes vanilla milkshakes."

"Got it from him too," Sasaki nodded, "So, you're a point guard?"

"Yes. You are too, I've heard," He replied. "But most games, you switch to being a forward when Tetsuya is taken out."

"Watched some of our games, huh?"

"No, it's just what I've heard. I don't scout other teams unless they've been deemed a threat," Akashi said, and Sasaki grimaced.

"Had that one coming. Oh, I've always wanted to say this ever since we first met, but your heterochromia is beautiful," He commented, and immediately Akashi stiffened. Normally, people didn't comment on his eyes, but even then, it was looked down upon as an imperfection.

"Thank you," He slowly responded, and Sasaki just grinned.

"No problem!" He started eating, and made sure to mind his manners considering how proper the male he was with had been acting thus far.

"I hope you don't mind, but I looked into your past," Akashi spoke up, and Sasaki blinked.

"Uh, okay. Coulda just asked me but I guess you wanted to be thorough," He mumbled, going back to eating. "What about it?"

"I'm glad you understand. I'm curious, how did your parents become CEOs of different companies?" He cocked his head and the person in front of him shrugged.

"How should I know, they may be my parents but it's not like we talk all that often, now or back then. All I remember is them coming home one day, opening a few bottles and, uh," Sasaki gulpeaused, his ass pulsing. "Having fun."

"I see," Akashi nodded before he allowed his eyes to narrow. "The report also mentioned you were abused, but it stopped once they were promoted."

"No comment."

"Hayate," Akashi leaned forward. "Why didn't you report it?"

"Why would I?" Sasaki deadpanned at him. "I can put up with just some harsh words."

"But it wasn't just some harsh words, was it?" Akashi pointed out. "You went to your cousin's for a whole week and a security camera caught sight of you on the way there. You were black and blue, and don't tell me you fell down the stairs. Your house didn't have stairs and neither did your school."

"That's a lame excuse anyway," He shurgged, "But why are you bringing this up?"

"Because I want to hear your reaction," he answered, sitting back and staring into his eyes. "I've also found that you're friends with the Japan National team and play streetball with them whenever they call on you."

"Oh, wow you really dug deep," Sasaki snickered. "Yeah, that's true."

"I suppose that's how you got so good in such a short period of time," Akashi mused, "I would pose we play one on one but I would be at an unfair advantage."

"Are you sure?" Sasaki raised an eyebrow. "I mean, one on one is boring and all, but how would you have an advantage?"

"My ability," He replied, making the other male's eyes widen at the word.

"Ability?"

"Yes," Akashi nodded, "I can see the future movements of my opponent."

"Friggin nuts, that's awesome," Sasaki gaped at him. "But now that I think about it, why tell me?"

"It's not as if you can do anything that will counteract my ability, so I didn't see why not. As of right now, you are on equal footing with the rest of the Generation of Miracles. Now, it's up to you to keep it that way," Akashi told him. "But if you're that confident, there's a streetball court not far from here."

"I'm actually really curious to see your ability in action," Sasaki's eyes practically glowed with excitement as he spoke, "So yes, after we finish let's go at it! By the way, does your ability have a name or do you just call it an ability?"

"Interesting you should ask," Akashi smiled, leaning his head on his hand. "It's called Emperor Eye."

"That is crazy edgy. I love it."