seventy - training with pops

“All right, everyone’s here,” Hyuuga did a headcount the next day as the Seirin team was getting ready to leave the hot springs.

“Yeah!”

“Excuse me,” Kuroko raised his hand, his bedhead on display. “Kagami-kun’s been missing since this morning.”

“Your bedhead is ridiculous!” The captain exclaimed as soon as he looked at the phantom.

“Kagami’s missing?” Tsuchida repeated worriedly.

“It’s fine,” Riko said, having just come out of the hotel to join the boys. “Starting today, we’ll be practicing without Kagami for a while. I’ll explain later.”

“Okay then, let’s go home,” Hyuuga started towards the station, but the coach stopped him in his tracks.

“Where do you think you’re going?” She demanded, causing the team to sweatdrop as she smiled sweetly, gesturing to the building behind them. “Our training camp starts now.”

“What?” The team didn’t even have time to process as they were herded into the building, being met by Riko’s father. Sasaki immediately brightened, knowing he’d be able to mess around a lot and totally get away with it.

“Are all the kids here?” Kagetora asked as he turned to look at Riko.

“The coach’s dad?” Koganei looked surprised.

“Don’t call me Dad. Call me Kagetora-san,” He corrected, then glared at Sasaki as the azurette was snickering in the back. “Does the smart mouth have something to share with the class?”

“Nothing, nothing at all. You haven’t aged a day, pops!”

“Shut up Hayate, nobody asked you.”

“I’m pretty sure you just did—"

“Kagetora-san, what are you doing here?” Fukuda interrupted, gaining said person’s attention.

“My lovely daughter asked me to come,” He responded, “I came to make you stronger.”

“Ooooh yay, just like the old days!”

“Hayate, shut up.”

“Yeah Sasaki-kun,” Hyuuga and Riko glared at him. “Shut up.”

“Geez, so mean,” He pouted.

“Now, just one little thing before we get started..” Kagetora cocked his gun, “Step forward if you saw Riko naked yesterday!”

“He’s got a gun?!”

“Sir this is Japan—”

“So you saw her, Hayate?” He glowered at him, causing the azurette to shake his head.

“Nope! I retired early so there is no possibility of such an occurrence! But besides that,” He smirked. “We both know you wouldn’t mind having me as a son-in-law-“

“Only if I wanted my every day life to become more of a hell than it already is,” They smirked at each other and the entire gym sweatdropped as they started laughing.

“Get started already!” Riko yelled, and the ever doting father did as told.

“Fine, fine,” He sighed, “Start by taking your shirts off.”

“Roger that, pops!” Sasaki instantly stripped, causing more sweat drops and face palms. After everyone else followed suit, Kagetora went around inspecting everyone.

“As expected, Hayate’s got the best figure,” He announced.

“Aw shucks, pops! It’s all thanks to you!”