fifty six - redheaded dumbass

It was soon tied at nines, and Sasaki passed to Kiyoshi. As the center jumped for a hook shot, he passed to Hyuuga instead and they got a three, breaking the tie. The throw in was stolen, and Hyuuga-the one who stole it-passed to Kiyoshi who went for another hook shot, this time an actual hook shot instead of a pass.

The Josei team quickly understood that Kiyoshi was impossible to predict or stop, so their rookie center thought it was a good idea to try for a dunk. Obviously, Kiyoshi swatted that down without a second thought. Sasaki quickly retrieved the ball, then passed to Kuroko.

Punching the ball to Kagami for a fast break, the redhead went up for a dunk, only to hit his head on the rim like a moron who doesn't know how to control his jumping power and fell without getting the point. Sasaki deadpanned. The audacity. It was a freebie. How do you miss a freebie?!

The first quarter ended with Seirin at thirty one to Josei at eighteen.

"Do you need to sub out?" Kiyoshi questioned, and Kuroko shook his head as they walked off the court.

"No, I'm fine."

"I'm not. This dumb butt is heavy!" Sasaki complained, being the one to drag Kagami off the court as his soul left his body. Soon enough, the clock had just under eight minutes left in the fourth quarter with the score being Seirin fifty six to Josei twenty six.

"Rebound!" Hyuuga called, and Kiyoshi and Josei's middle jumped for it. The former managed to get it, landing and glancing around to see if he wanted to pass.

"Nice rebound! Go for the shot, Kiyoshi-senpai!" Sasaki hollared, so with a nod, he spun around his mark and did a layup. The teams went back and forth a few times more, then Sasaki noticed someone in the crowd. More like two three someones.

"You see them too?" Kuroko questioned, glancing at where Imayoshi, Sakurai and Aomine were sitting. Aomine's eyes had been tracking Sasaki the entire game, so that's why I wasn't feeling well today, Sasaki shivered.

"What are you doing? Hurry and get back to defend!" Hyuuga yelled at them, causing them to flinch and do as told.

"You're making a lot of shots today," Kiyoshi commented as he jogged back with the captain.

"I always make my shots, idiot."

"Enough with the ball hogging, you aren't the only ones on the court ya know!" Kagami's entire face was red as several angry veins bulged and steam radiated off of him. "Save some shots for me, you shitheads!"

"What a hot head," Sasaki shook his head. "Hey, Kagami-"

"It's no use, the idiot can't hear you."

"It's good to be hot-blooded," Kiyoshi flexed his wrist and Hyuuga and Sasaki both deadpanned at him. In that moment, Kuroko shot him with his sweat band.

"The hell?!" Kagami roared at him.

"That's enough."

"What'd you say, Kuroko?!"

"It's easier for them to take shots because you're drawing all the defenders to yourself. You shouldn't pout about that," He told him, and Sasaki nodded in agreement.

"That's what I've been saying this whole time."

"You haven't been saying anything."

"Oh, well then I've been thinking it this entire time."

"Shut up, I know that already!" Kagami growled.

"Besides, even if you don't get much action in this game," Sasaki thrusted his thumb towards where the Touou guys were sitting. "I'm sure Aomine'd happily take you on after the match if you're still up for it."

"Huh?" Kagami whipped towards where he was pointing, and sure enough there he was. Sasaki also looked that way, making eye contact and waving slightly. Aomine put his thumb and index fingers together, making a little heart and he smirked and mouthed the words I love you.

Sasaki did the same, using both hands instead.

"What are you doing?" Hyuuga deadpanned.

"Greeting my boyfriend since he came to watch my game," Sasaki answered, smiling sheepishly as the captain huffed. He had noticed Akashi was also there, but he didn't think the team was ready to know that the former captain of the generation of miracles was watching them.

Well, watching him, to be exact.

"Did you need to mention Touou?" Hyuuga demanded as it seemed Kagami was even more fired up.

"Thought it might help," The point guard shrugged. "Guess not."

Soon enough, the game continued after the little talk and Sasaki passed the ball to Kagami. Two players were on him, but Sasaki could tell as well as Kagami that Josei had mostly lost their spirit and were just doing what they had originally done. How boring.

"No matter how many they send, it's not enough!" Kagami broke through, "Defenders without the will to win can't stop me!"

"You're not going anywhere!" Josei's center, who was still very fired up, got in front of him. "You haven't won yet!" The declaration made Kagami smirk.

"I'm relieved someone like you is around. Sorry though. The winner-" He jumped for a lane up, everyone on Seirin cheering for him to make the shot.

Suddenly, Aomine tensed. Kise turned to look at the door. Midorima didn't even flinch as his glasses flashed. Murasakibara glanced out the window. Akashi barely raised an eyebrow. Sasaki yawned. Took you long enough.

There's no evidence. However, in that moment, they all sensed it. They were the prodigies of the decade, the generation of miracles. No player is their equal. Even if one did appear, it would be in the distant future. Or so it seemed. They heard the sound of a door. The sound of the door to the room only such prodigies would enter being forced open with Kagami being the one to do it.

Kagami slammed the ball into the hoop. Lost his grip on the hoop and fell down onto his back with a yelp. And that was the end of the game, with the scores being Seirin 111 to Josei 61. Sasaki shook his head as he looked at Kagami, what a headstrong dummy. I'm surprised he hasn't cracked his skull open at this point.

"You're falling over a lot today, Kagami-kun," Kuroko helped the redhead up, making him smirk.

"Shut up already."

"More like learn to control your strength already," Sasaki chokeholded him the second the redhead was standing upright. "I swear, you're like a retarded grandma."

"Huh?!"

"That came out wrong."

"That shouldn't have come out at all!"