16

-

The atmosphere was really peaceful. The huge hall-like room was filled with people, yet it was fairly quiet, only soft murmurs being heard.

The walls were decorated with expensive oil paintings and tapestry that showed beautiful ornaments in earth colours.

There were wine bottles in holders made of wood, together with jars full of coffee beans and spices like rosemary and sage.

"This is the most expensive place you've taken me to, Johnny," the girl, dressed in gorgeous red dress and with her make-up matching in colours, marveled at the winery. Her eyes were filled with stars as they kept looking around at the pieces of art hung on the walls.

"I'm glad you like it, Seulhyun. You've told me after yesterday's class that you like to enjoy a glass of wine during the weekends, so, I knew exactly where to take you," Johnny - mister Suh spoke as he reached out to hold Seulhyun's hand that rested on the table.

With his other hand, he untied the last button he kept tied on his suit jacket, revealing a bright white shirt underneath.

It was pretty warm in the room and it even smelt warm, like cinnamon and vanilla, thanks to the scented candles that were on all the tables.

"Excuse me," the waiter appeared, holding a bottle of the wine they had ordered and two wine glasses. He placed the glasses in front of them and then took a corkscrew. He jammed it into the cork of the wine bottle. After seven turns, it popped open.

"This is a very fine wine which I always recommend to new customers," the waiter went on to say as he poured the rich red coloured liquid to Seulhyun's glass, helping himself with a napkin which he held under the neck of the bottle. "It is from South France, with notes of cherries and some even say raspberries. I hope you enjoy."

"Thank you," both of them said and after the waiter filled Johnny's glass as well, he placed the bottle at the centre of the table and left after a bow.

"I'm not used to being treated like this," Seulhyun whispered. "It's like I'm a princess."

"You deserve to be treated like one, love," Johnny replied, leaning to press a kiss on her forehead.

She giggled and finally took the wine glass in between her fingers and firstly smelt it, feeling the alcohol attack her nostrils, before she took the first sip, letting the strong taste coat her tongue.

"How's it?" Johnny asked and also gave it a taste.

"So damn good, almost too good," Seulhyun gasped, putting down the glass, but still holding it close. "We must come here more often, I just love the energy of this place."

A few strands fell on Johnny's forehead as he leaned his head forward while chuckling. "I'm glad you like it, love...By the way, how's your project going?"

"Don't even remind me," the girl sighed, smacking her cherry coloured lips together. "I photographed my sister, but all the files got deleted, so I have to do it all over again. I even edited all the photos I wanted to use already."

"You still have a lot of time... I can expand the deadline for you if you wa-"

"I'll stop you there, mister. Didn't we agree on treating me like any other student?" Seulhyun asked, one eyebrow raised. "I'll just do it again don't worry, I still have enough time."

"You could still photograph me, you know?" Johnny bumped into her shoulder with his own. She grabbed his hand and put it on her thigh, playing with his fingers.

"That's going to be weird... You need to show the photos to the other photography professors. What are you gonna say when they ask why were you modeling for a student?"