27

-

Taeyong stared at the key given to him for a few moments, before putting it into the hole and twisting it until he heard a click.

"Wow, it looks cozy in here," Yuta commented, walking right behind him. They entered Jaehyun's studio, seeing it was neat as always.

Yuta then asked: "Is this yours?"

Taeyong coughed awkwardly as he put his stuff on the sofa. "N-no...it's my friend's."

"Is your friend okay with me being here? I don't want someone to think of me as a burden." Yuta took out his camera, already assembling the camera stand.

"Yeah," the other spoke as he shook his shoulders. "He's totally fine with it. Totally cool."

"Thanks a lot, Taeyong. I'll be sure to give a good word about you to some friends."

Taeyong could feel his ears burning in embarrassment. With wary eyes, he watched Yuta turn on the studio lights that were already as if ready for the photoshoot and also prepare his camera.

Though the model was tense, the mood was still quite comfortable, mainly thanks to Yuta. The man always seemed to joke around and only wore smile on his face that, for some reason, brought Taeyong joy. He always spoke so confidently about everything, with strong voice. He was always good to talk to and he liked to be the main person to speak in a conversation. That, Taeyong liked. Was Yuta about to be the first friend he made at the company?

"Taeyong, I'm all done, we can start," Yuta suddenly said, bringing the other out of his daydreaming.

"A-ah, okay. Do you want me to do something special?"

"Hm, no, these are just for fun. Do what you want."

So, that's what Taeyong did. He tried to stay relaxed, doing soft poses. It's been so long since he was photographed by someone else than Jaehyun. He could now notice the slight difference between him and Yuta.

Yuta seemed less hasty with his shots, as though he was too afraid to have any pictures he wouldn't like. It was like he always had to think about each pose and each angle before hitting the button. Jaehyun was the complete opposite, taking photos carelessly, sometimes even before Taeyong was ready with another pose. That always led him to have hundreds of photos to choose from, when Yuta would have less than a half.

Yuta was also less talkative. It could have been because this wasn't a serious photoshoot, but except for some random words like "Nice" and "That's good", he was almost silent, letting Taeyong do whatever he wanted.

"I don't know if it's just you, or this camera is really better than my last one," Yuta finally spoke for longer again, staring at the photo he just took – shot from a lower angle which made it seem as though someone shorter was looking up to Taeyong.

"It's probably the camera," Taeyong laughed and relaxed his face, getting rid of the model expression he used. He walked over to Yuta and the man showed him some of the photos they made.

Taeyong looked at them in absolute amazement. It made Yuta chuckle. "It's like you've never seen yourself on photos."

"O-oh, sorry, it's just...they somehow look different than what I'm used to," the model explained while examining the unique angles Yuta used.

"I'm taking that as a compliment," the other said. "I have a few other things I want to try, so let's take some more shots and then we're done, okay?"

"Oh yeah, sure."

Taeyong walked back in front of the intense lights, trying to get used to them again and Yuta just pressed the camera against his face to get ready to take a photo, when, suddenly, the door to the studio opened.