1 || Today's Target

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

The hustle on the early morning streets created by employees, students, job hunters, was great like every other morning, no one paying attention to anyone but their foremost priority i.e. their destination to start their daily schedules.

Among the crowd of rushing people, was a guy with average height but great handsome features. His features honestly wouldn't make him stand out of the crowd too much but his blonde short hair cut and fashion influenced persona he had made him stand out. And this got his handsome features to look more handsome and stand out.

Small face, his eyes radiating a different sort of intensity, a long sharp nose, and a cute smile. He was just the definition of a cute guy if he were wearing what he wore yesterday, which was a mixture of white and pastel shades, a cream beret topping it off. Today he looked more of mature. He wore a dark blue shirt with one side of it tucked in the denim ripped jeans, a pair of black boots finishing the look. A pair of black shades sitting on his nose.

People gave him looks but he didn't care, after all he loved to live life the way he wanted. Also, his job pays so well, he can afford these. And when he can afford something, then why not actually use it. His footsteps clicked on the cement pathway as he walked like he were some fashion show model. Everything about him was dripping with fashion, fashion and fashion. But his job wasn't.

A good payable job but not something he liked. His job was quite weird both with the sound of it as well as with the actual work of it. He was a 'breakup messenger' or 'breakup agent' whatever you call it. It was never something he liked but the only job he had for the time he tried getting into the modelling world. No offense, but even if he dripped fashion from every single movement of his stature it was super difficult to get into the fashion industry. And so this is why Mr.Park Seonghwa, a 25 year old man currently sits on the throne of the breakup agent employee.