15 || Lets go home

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

The apartment door clicks, signalling the entry of one of its owner, Seonghwa. The current day had been exhausting enough at it's start as Seonghwa found himself rushing to work right after realising how much time he had spent in thought about the ring on his left hand. Thankfully, today's target hasn't been any exceptionally problematic and if Seonghwa were to be exact they had been quite understanding which made him feel bad for them but running after cheaters to get soft hearted people the justice in love they deserve wasn't really his job even after how much he would suit that task.

Currently done washing up and staring at the blank TV screen in the living room, Seonghwa found himself rubbing the ring on his left hand. What was worse was the man associated with that twinkly gem popping up in thoughts and even in his apartment. 'Wait- What do you mean in the apartment?!' Seonghwa blinked twice before coming out of his thoughts. Right before him stood a tall man grinning like his life depended on his smile's ability to annoy the shit out of Seonghwa. But what was weird was that Seonghwa didn't even realise himself being so deep in thought that he heard the doorbell but didn't pay attention to who it was before opening the door.

The way Seonghwa would be a great living example of flash, considering how fast he tried closing the apartment door shut would be an understatement. Keyword : tried. Mingi's speed had beaten Seonghwa, his foot stuck between the small gap of the door. "Whose house do you think you're trying to get in, huh?! And how did you even get my address?!" Seonghwa gritted, clearly annoyed trying his very best to close the door. "Well someone has my belongings." Mingi smirked, winking towards Seonghwa's annoyed face before easily opening the door wide enough for him to enter making it seem like Seonghwa wasn't even pulling the door shut to begin with. How did he end up in this situation? Was he lost in thoughts again to notice Mingi's presence on his apartment door when he opened it?